45- You are playing my game

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"You fucking bitch!"

Juliet Horper shouted in frustration as she clasped the young woman's hair, not loosening the grip even just for a bit. She found out that the young woman who put her life on the edge of the cliff was Mara Athena. She did not believe it at first.

But after recognizing the voice of her step daughter, she believed it. Juliet was shocked when she found out the truth. How could that weak and dumb girl play poker so well and ruin her life with a smile? Juliet only found out about Mara Athena.

Since the MA was written on the card, Juliet could only find out about the young woman. She could not find the man who was with the young woman. The boyfriend of Mara Athena. The man who bet a million dollars on his woman.

Juliet decided to stalk the young woman. She went to the house where Mara had lived before. However, the young woman was not there. People said the young woman left the house three weeks ago. Juliet was upset about that.

She ordered one of her most trusted men to find the young woman. When she heard information about the young woman living in the new house two girls, she was dumbfounded. When did Mara Athena become so tough?

Normally, Mara Athena would stay with her father. She was like a child. Never knew how to stand up on her own. But now that child even bought a new house and stayed with two girls. Juliet Horper quickly followed to Mara's new house.

When she arrived there, the young woman was walking out of the house, directing to the taxi. Juliet followed Mara Athena without thinking twice. She just wanted to kill that young woman with her hands. She did not care if she got caught.

"I will fucking kill you"

Juliet shouted furiously as her hand reached to the young woman's neck while gripping the young woman's hair with another hand. Mara gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes, not doing anything. There were people watching the scene.

Some were filming while some were staring in surprise. Mara was acting like the victim. She was acting weak and making people pity her. So people would stay on her side. Of course, Mara could easily kill the woman if she wanted.

But still she had to play an innocent role. "P-please help" the young woman spoke as she seized Juliet's hand which was around her neck. The woman's brows pulled together in confusion. Because the young woman was not shoving away her grip.

The young woman was pressing her hand even harder. Making it looked like Juliet was strong and abusing the young woman heartlessly. "Please let her go, Miss" the girl who worked at the mall ran towards the two.

The girl grabbed the woman's hand and tried to shove away the grip from the young woman's hair. Juliet took back her hand from the young woman's hair but her hand which was gripping the neck did not loosen.

"Please let her go, Miss!!" the girl shouted as she tried to shove away the grip the young woman's neck. But Juliet did not give up and kept trying to kill the young woman who ruined her life. "P-please call the police"

Mara said while closing her eyes.

Acting like she was in pain. "I am going to call the police! Please let her go, Miss!" the girl shouted as the others who worked at the mall ran towards the two with panic written on their faces. "Someone call the police quickly"

The girl shouted as another girl took out the phone from her pocket and called the police. Mara's lips formed into a small smile and looked into the woman's eyes. No one could see the young woman's devil smile because she was lowering her head.