Chapter 60

Shruti's POV

" Please stop all this drama... This is a  hospital for God's sake. "

" Shruti, go home right now ! "   Nihal shouted at me.

" Shruti, you don't have to be scared of him. If he bothers you, just give me a call,  I will break all his limbs if he ever thinks about touching you. " Sid said.

" Shruti, go home!!!  If you ever talk to him again, I will never talk to you. Nihal take her home. " Papa shouted at me.

I looked at Siddharth, he wanted to protest but I shook my head.

Nihal caught my hand and went out of the hospital. I didn't want any drama here in the hospital so I went with him.

" Don't even think of hurting her or you will regret that you were born as her brother. "  Siddharth shouted after us.

*****

Siddharth's POV

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.

It was a beautiful morning. I was with Shubh for the whole time. We all enjoyed the ceremonies that were going on. It was time for them to get married.

Everyone was waiting for the bride near the decorated stage. 

The music changed and I saw Shruti coming with Vidhi,  she was looking very beautiful and I wanted her with everything in me.

I saw her coming towards me and my heartbeat increased. I wanted to talk to her, hug her and kiss her till eternity. I had so many things to talk about.

But she walked past me without even a simple hello or a  single look.  Oh, God !! I could not take this anymore. My mind was about to blow any minute now.

Enough is enough!!! She has to give me the answers now!!!

I had to do something... But it had to wait. I had to wait for the right time.

The wedding was over, and everyone had a very good time teasing Shubh as he was blushing much more than his bold and beautiful bride Vidhi.

After the rituals, we were called for the food... We all had food. The atmosphere of the party was just so pleasant. Everyone looked so happy and contented with their loved ones. The day was filled with excitement, love, laughter and teasing of our near and dear ones.

Everyone was happy and contented But I was not.  Everyone was getting settled around me and I needed her in my life and home permanently. Now I wanted her to be my wife and would have to do something about it.

Shruti's POV

I was going to my room to pack my bags as it was time to go. I could not afford to go with Siddharth or his family. I saw the way he was looking at me all the time. I was feeling so bad but I could not help it.

Just then someone caught me tightly and before I could react, placed a cloth over my nose and as it contained chloroform. I was losing my senses before I could even think of something.

Siddharth!! Save me.... please! Please come and help me. I know you will find me... I love you.

That was the last thought in my mind.

*******

Some different kinds of sounds woke me up. I opened my eyes a bit... But I was still not fully conscious. But one thing was for sure... I was in a moving vehicle.