23

Alec still didn't know were Sam was and it was starting to worry him..
He also hadn't heard anything from Jacob or his brothers.

Bane was a dragon so he could be anywhere..

Alec was starting to become more and more anxious. Also he knew he was currently being locked away. He was in Jacobs bedroom. Sitting on the edge of his bed. Feeling stupid he had even slept in the same bed as the guy yesterday.
And he had heard the door get locked about an hour ago. His wolf instinct told him it was Finn.

So if Finn was here. Then so was Jacob.
Because if Sam wasn't with him then Finn sure was.
There was something going on in the pack. He could feel it. They were all on edge.

Normally there were a bunch of high school kids chilling on the ground floor of the packhouse. The were chatting and watching movies. They played games and bonded as a pack. But there was no one there today.

His wolf hearing was good. Maybe even better than these humanized wolfs.
So he heard the whispering small group of werewolf's.
He heard the people outside. He smelled strange wolfs around the pack. Strange wolfs and the stench of blood.

He didn't understand when Finn stormed in the room and wrapped his hands around his throat. He didn't understand the look of pure agony on his face.

'Where is she! What did they do to her!' He screamed, knocking him against the wall.
Alec grabbed his hand trying to pry them off.

Others stormed in after.
Alec didn't even have time to lose his breath because someone already ripped Finn of  off him. It probably would not have ended well with Finn if they didn't. Because the blood oath was still intact.

'He was here the whole time Finn! He doesn't have anything to do with it.'
Alec got pushed onto the bed and now he could see Finns face clearly.
He looked like his whole world was ripped from under him.
Like he had just lost his reason to live.
He looked like he had gone half rouge from grief.
Alec knew only one way someone could have gotten a look like that.

'Then what happened to Allison!?' The sound of his voice made goosebumps rise over his body as he grew all cold.

Jacob had returned and it was only about eight more hours until The oath sealed with blood would be over. Jacob looked surprisingly calm despite everything happening around them. He was wearing a pale blue shirt despite the autumn weather being a little chilly today. His hair was combed to one side. Alec never liked it when his hair was like that. Maybe that was because Jacob was meant to be the only thing he would be attracted to and this was one of many reasons that showed he wasn't.

'What happened to Allison?' Alec asked. Because all the other questions were to hard to ask. Jacob looked at him, smiled softly and squeezed his shoulder.
'She is fine.' He lied.

Alec knew Jacob for about twenty years. Two of those years he had been gone.
And about four of those he had been to little.
So sixteen years to know everything about someone who was supposed to become the other half of your whole world. That was quit some time.

And because Jacob had been his greatest threat he had learned everything about him. To protect himself.

So he knew Jacob lied.
He knew when Jacob was messing with him.

But...Jacob didn't know he knew.

-Jacob-

Because Jacob never spent time to watch Alec. He never learned every single little thing there was to know about him. Because he never wanted him as a mate. And he had tried to fight that feeling for so long until he could no longer. And when inevitably Alec also felt the mating bond.... well he had never expected that Alec wouldn't want him.

They were all just harmless jokes to him. He hadn't even lost any sleep over it.
So why had this stupid little kid that was supposed to be his, just ran away from him.
'Its getting late don't you think? Maybe we should sleep.' Jacob kicked of his shoes to the corner of the room.
Alec had been in his room the entire day and his room smelled like him. Like it should have been for years already.

Now he had been forced to be allies with some jerk from the red claw to kill that stupid warlock and his group of little followers. To take back what was his.
Alecs hair was messy and he ran his hand to it. The kid looked up to him with those pretty pale blue eyes.

A couple more hours and then no one could take him away anymore. He would protect him. He would love him. He would be his.

'Jacob?' He asked. Alec had changed and gone to the adjacent bathroom. Jacob had already taken his spot in the bed. Pulling up the comforter to his waist.
'Yea?'
'Do you know where Sam is? I haven't seem him since yesterday!'
'He went to his mother's.' Alec smiled reassured. And crawled into the bed.
'I was a little worried about him.' He confessed.

'That's not necessary at all.' He pulled him close against his chest. Feeling Alec relax in his grip. Everything was gonna be just fine in a couple of hours.

'You'll make a fine lunos.' Jacob smiled against those wild auburn curls.
Buried his nose deep inside them. Sniffing up the pure and wild smell of his mate.
Alec moved his head a little in answer.
'Did you hear anything from packlaw?'

Jacob rolled his eyes. If pack law was meddling  in this matter it would make everything even more hard. He could not understand how they could just sit by and watch people's mates get taken from them.

His grip tightened.
'No. I will call them tomorrow.' A little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone.
'Okay.' Alec said letting the matter go fortunately.
Only a few more hours. Then he would be his.

Alec belonged to him. And he was never gonna let him go ever again.

Yellow! We reached 1.5 k ! And 100 votes! Whoop whoop! Thanks for a the votes!
Its so great to see people enjoy your story! I really hope you all do!

Cant wait till book 2 because that main character is one of my absolute favs!

I also tossed in a little jacob p.o.v. What do you guys think? If anyone still likes him after this chapter.. than I don't know what you need to see the toxic honey

Thanks for reading, please comment and vote it makes me really happy 😊