Rose's Funeral

"I'm sorry for your lost" was all I heard after that day. I wasn't blood related to Rose but everyone knew how much she really meant to me. "Y/n?" I heard someone call my name softly, I look back at Hizashi and Shota. They looked at me, I could tell they were worried. "Its time to go" Hizashi said and leaving, I got up and looked in the mirror. My eyes were red and I looked like a mess, I looked at my black clothing with sadden eyes. Today was Rose's funeral.

I got into the car and looked out the window as it began to rain. Slowly we arrived at the graveyard and said our goodbyes, "She would have loved you." I said letting out a little laugh and looking at Hizashi "You think so?" He said smiling at me. "Yeah. She always told me I needed to hang out with people who were like you.. like her." I said letting my smile fade and letting tears fall. "I just wish I could have kept my promise. I told her she would be okay but.. I couldn't even say goodbye." I say not stopping the tears. Hizashi looked at me I could see he was trying not to cry, I look over at Shota he knew Rose almost as long as I knew her even he couldn't hold back tears. I could hear  crying all around me, her family and friends were there. It wasn't raining that hard when we got here but I could tell it was now, as people stood under umbrellas I just stood alone in the rain. "I'm sorry you had to see her go y/n" her son said to me "it's alright. How are you guys?" I said not looking up "We are just as sad as anybody" I didn't speak after that, I didn't feel as if I needed to. "You're gonna catch a cold" I heard someone say as the rain above me stopped. Shota was standing there looking at me with a umbrella in his hand, "thank you" I muttered softly I felt as if my whole body went numb. "It hurts" I said, my voice breaking. "I know.. I'm sorry y/n, for everything" he says hugging me "I just want everything to go back In time.. before she died. Maybe if I was a little faster, maybe if I found her first, she would be here.. maybe if it was me.." "if it was you I don't think she would have been able to bear herself." I look at Shota's sad eyes, he must feel awful.. after everything that happened between us. The funeral was ending soon and everyone was saying there goodbyes. I stood beside Hizashi and Shota tears running down my face and the sounds of rain hit our umbrellas.
                           -----------------
I ran laughing escaping the two men behind me. "Y/n stop running I'm old!" A loud hair blonde yelled as the other man laughed. I reached our destination smiling wildly "ROSEEEEE guess what~" I say happily as the two men caught up to me "I'm married~" you say laughing "omg my day has been amazing we went to a theme park, I shoved ice cream in Shota's face! Dude I got hit in the head by a old woman at the store what is she your daughter!?" You ramble as Shota and Hizashi stare at you smiling. "Can you believe it? Married to a loud ass, definitely not what I thought would happen" I say laughing. My laughter slowly stop and I smiled.                            

        "You would have love to see what I became as a person rose"

The end