(65) Nicolas

Valentina's POV:

We're soon going to reach Italy. The entire plane ride me and my brothers have been cracking jokes and having fun.

The Diaz family has been around Henry. They haven't exactly had time to interact and spend time with him considering the situation.

They've been talking to him about his life and how he was captured and all that. Micheal, Rafael and Savannah already seem so close to Henry.

I remember the conversation that happened on the day Madison's identity was revealed. I remember Ava talking about how Henry was happy to just become an Uncle and all that. They looked really happy together.

"Okay okay. One last question", Matteo insisted like a kid snapping me out of my thoughts.

Everyone groans.

"You've been saying this for the past 8 questions of yours", Ben glared at him.

Ugh.

"I'm seriously wondering about how have I managed to live around Matteo all these years", Xander wondered.

"I'm trying to imagine how I share same blood with him", Xavier mutters.

"I'm trying to imagine how I have survived the longest considering he annoys me the most", Enzo sighs.

Dad and Ales laugh amused.

"Oh leave him alone. You guys just enjoy irritating the poor boy", Elijah shakes his head.

We all gave Elijah the 'are you fucking serious' look.

"I know right..drama mamas", Matteo rolled his eyes.

The twins scoff in unison.

"Cry all you want I'm asking a question", Matteo smiled.

"Okay", Ales sighs exhausted.

"What do you call a fish wearing bowtie?", Matteo asked wiggling his eyebrows.

We all look at him with no emotion. Dad rubs his forehead with his fingers sighing.

"Just say it", I roll my eyes.

"Sofishticated", Matteo gave a cheeky smile.

We all look at him in disbelief while Ben and Claire were laughing. We all gave them a look.

"What? ..it's funny", Claire chuckled looking at us and then laughed.

Ben along with her.

"Like brother. Like sister", Enzo muttered.

Matteo started boasting about his jokes.

"Are we there yet?", Xander chokes out a fake sob in exhaustion.

"Almost", Dad smiled sadly.

Matteo and Xavier then kept running around here and there till they got grounded by Dad. Ales took away their credit cards and they sat down grumpy.

Everyone knows either Elijah or Enzo will get it back for them soon enough.

After we reach Italy..

We all get out of the airport.

"Ales call Antonio and ask him if Nicolas is with him or in Amelia's house", Rafael said.

Ales nods and calls Antonio.

"Hey Tony. We've reached Italy. Where is Nicolas?", Ales asked over the phone.

"Oh good. Okay then we'll come home", Ales replied to whatever Antonio said.

Ales ends the call and we look at him curiously.