two.

𝐇itta woke up the next day with a bad headache and a stomach ache

𝐇itta woke up the next day with a bad headache and a stomach ache. He sucked his teeth and rolled over so he could grab his phone to check his notifications.

There were nun major, but one caught Hitta's eyes. It was Bossman telling him to slide through because he had a job for him.

As much as he was in pain at the moment, there was money to be made and Hitta couldn't pass that opportunity. So he replied with a short 'ok' and turned his phone off before closing his eyes.

He didn't even realize that he was starting to doze off until his phone rung.

" Mane what?" he replied aggravated.

" Ion' know who tha' fuck pissed in ya' cereals dis mornin' but you betta' spit dat shit out" Shiesty, another one of his longtime homeboy spoke through the phone.

" Mane shutcho' ass up stupid bitch, I jus' woke up" he yawned. " Fuck you call me fa' anyway?" he questioned before rubbing his eyes.

" So I can't call my brotha' no mo' ta' see how he holdin' up? Well damn excuse tha' fuck outta me" he replied offended.

" Fuck up" he chuckled. " How Ohio been treatin' you?" he then asked already knowing the answer.

" You one lame ass nigga fa' dat. You know damn well Ion' like it hea' bruh. Don't even fuckin' know why Bossman sent me hea' in tha' first place." he dramatically sighed. "Like who Kingpin you know that sends their workers out tha' state jus' ta' sell drugs my nigga!" he rambled obviously upset with the situation.

" Ion' know, you betta' ask him" he chuckled getting out of bed.

" You jus' piss me off, get off my damn phone" Shiesty hung up in his face.

Hitta laughed to himself but instantly hissed once he felt the headache coming back.

" Shit" he cursed going through his drawers for an Advil.

Once he found the bottle, he put one in his mouth and swallowed dry.

This boutta be a long day, he thought.