File 130 Reader x Yandere Teacher (R)

Rodri: I'm surprised I haven't done this earlier, this story was needing in some specific traits an perhaps some addition of new terms. Strap on for a boring episode.

______________________________________________________________

Jane: And now, tell me dar-ling. Why would you want to leave? I must tutor you properly and what's better then 24h Homeschooling?

I said to my cute student that was on the floor sobbing whilst I was holding them close to my chest comforting them as they cried.

Jane: Don't look at her body, just close your eyes and snuggle up to me...

I was so happy, and even if they aren't happy now, I'll make them happy...

A few days ago...

I was so hopeless for another day at this school, most of the students are seemingly boring and so robotic. The way they treat these kids make them unable to think for themselves.

Jane: And if wasn't enough for me to endure some low interested teenagers, I need to work overtime to stay with them at detention...

I guess it's no better then my current life, my days are basically work, home, sleep, repeat. At weekends I'd try spice a little by going out for a restaurant alone or watching some movie online.

Jane: Let's see who's gonna share this torture chamber with me...

I stepped in seeing some familiar faces, Jackson from 2nd Year, Susan from 1st year, Carl from the 2nd year... wait who's that?

Jane: Hello everyone, I wonder why are you here again...

Usually I always see the same 3 people at detention, but today I seem this new student. I don't tutor above the 2nd year so I don't think he's from any of those classes...

Carl: I was just popping my smoke outside the school. Nothing serious.

Susan: Yeah, totally not serious aside from the lung cancer you'll develop.

Jackson: You all annoy me.

Susan: Shut up weirdo, The reason you're lonely is because you're a total freak. I mean dressing all black and coming to school?

Jane: Alright everyone quiet now, you'll all stay here for the next week and no complaints...

Susan: The entire week?!

Carl: Shit, my dad's gonna kill me.

Jane: And you? New face I haven't seen you at all around here...

I spoke to the person beside me they broke their gaze at the window and faced me.

???: Oh, Hi my name is Reader and I'm a student from the 3rd year.

That's why I never seen their face before, they're upperclassmen. If they act just like these other fools there's literally no difference.

Jane: Nice to meet you, Why were you put in detention?

Reader: Oh I punched a fellow classmate, Because he was harassing my girl friend.

Jane: Oh, that's... noble in one way but you know there's always the ones you can report these events to.

Reader: I did that before and it came to no result, so I decided to take matter onto my own hands.

Jane: Ok, so if you don't know the scheme of detention we'll be staying after school for the next 7 days for at least 2 hours.