42

"Hey can I use your jacket?" I ask while looking up at him.

He looks down at me and nods before letting go and taking it off his waist to give it to me. I take it from him and put it on before grabbing his had to go inside.

"Oi! Where are you taking him?!" Kuroo yells.

"Inside." I say loud enough for him to hear me.

It was to cold outside to keep standing out there. Kenma didn't seem to mind me bringing him inside since he didn't show any signs of him resisting.

I didn't know where I was leading him but I kept walking around, I might be able to see Karasuno, if they're here, if we keep walking around.

"Oi do you think Karasuno is here yet?" I say before yawning and turning around to face him.

"Mm probably."

"Alright then lets go look for them!" I excitedly say since i'm starting to get my energy back.

"I thought you were tired?" He asks.

"I was but I got excited on the thought of seeing hinata!" I say glancing at him.

"Oh."

I start walking a little faster while passing by the gyms, we've passed by two schools already but no Karasuno. There was now one more gym to check which was sure to have Karasuno in it since it's the last one.

Before getting there I heard the squeaks of shoes and some loud voices. I knew right away it had to be them since they're the loud ones.

I peek into the gym with Kenma to see Hinata being held by his shirt by none other then Kageyama.

"OI! KAGEYAMA LET GO OF MY BABY!" I yell out while letting go of kenmas hand to run over to Kageyama to tackle him. He sees me and drops Hinata before running away as I chased him.

He started running towards the exit while I followed him but before I could leave Kenma grabs me by the waist with both hands to stop me catching me by surprise.