44

~Kenma Point Of View~

"I don't wanna leave him!" Y/n pouted while hugging onto me as Akaashi tried pulling her off.

"You'll literally see him tomorrow." Akaashi sighed in annoyance before giving up. I lifted her face up and looked her in the eyes before saying something.

"Goodnight babe." I said in a low tone while keeping eye contact and putting on a small smile before kissing her forehead and gently pushing her away.

I walked off leaving her with Bokuto and Akaashi while I walked back with Kuroo to our rooms.

I didn't expect to do that or for it to even work but seeing by how shocked she looked, it worked pretty well or enough to get her off me so she could head to the mangers room and sleep.

"So what was that about?" Kuroo says in a teasing tone.

"Nothing." I sigh.

"Didn't look like nothing." He teases.

"We're just close friends." I say, him not believing it.

"Close friends my ass!?! That looked like more then just friends!" Kuroo says not buying the close friends excuse even though that's all we are.

"You already know how I feel about relationships." I say looking away.

"Yeah but what if she's the one!" Kuroo says trying to convince me.

"We don't even know if she likes me and I don't know if I like her."

"By how much she clings onto you and flirts with you, my guess is that she does!" Kuroo smirks while putting his hands on his hips.

"Hey Kenma hurry up!" I hear shoyo yell from the room.

"We'll talk about this later!" Kuroo pouts while stomping his way to the 3th year room as I walk into the 1st year room where shoyo was waiting.

It literally 4am but instead of sleeping i'm doing this  ✌︎('ω')✌︎ I'll upload about 1 more today  (^o^)