17

I wake up with a gasp, cheeks pink and my heat slick. I whine and rub my thighs together. Having a dirty dream about Steve.

Bucky walks in with a smile but it turns into frown.

"Baby what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" He asks putting his hand on my forehead to check for a temperature. I grab his hand and whine pushing it down my body. Buck's eyes widen but then he smirks.

"Aww. Kitten had a naughty dream. Who was it, Me or Steve? It better have been one of us." Becky growls I whimper.

"Steve. Daddy, I'm so hot." I whine grinding my hips into his hand. He chuckles with a shake of his head.

"You want Daddy to fix that?" He asks and I nod rapidly.

"Please, daddy." I whisper and he kisses me while he slips his hand in my pants. I let out a soft moan as he slips one finger in, when I get used to that another. I grind into his hand as the pressure builds.

"Mmm, daddy." I whine when he pulls away reaching for him. He smirks and rips my shirt in half. He stares at my boobs before attaching himself to the left sucking and nipping. I run my fingers through his hair and he moves to the right before trailing kisses down my body.

Soon he's pulling my shorts and underwear down. I feel his breath against my heat and I hold my breath.

"Your pussy's so pretty kitten." I moan as he attache his mouth to me. I pull at his hair as he licks, sucks and nibbles bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm. I push Bucky's face further into me as I let out a soft yell as I cum. Bucky licks it up with a group.

"What the hell did I miss?" I see a wide eyes Steve in the doorway. I blush and hide my face in my hands.

"She taste so sweet Steve, you gotta try her." Bucky says making me blush even more. I whine wanting to hide under the covers. I hear movement and someone moves next to me.

My hands are pulled from my face and I see Steve with lust in his eyes." Can I have a taste baby girl?" I blush at his words and nod. He kisses my head before moving down my body. Bucky moved to lay in the bed next to me shirt off and cock out, he's so big. He slowly strokes his cock as he eyes my body taking me in.

I whine as Steve touches my sensitive clit.

"Aww. Buck really did a number on you." Steve says he gives me one of his hands to hold only making me nervous.

He attaches his mouth to my clit and gives it one hard suck making me cry out my grip on his hand going together.  His other hand caresses my hip as my legs are thrown over his shoulders. All if a sudden his tongue is in side of me and my eyes roll back.

When steve's tongue moves back up to my clit his hand moves down and I let out a moan as his fingers slip inside me. I cry as I feel myself getting closer, Buckys soft groans egging me on.

All of a sudden a hand is around my throat, not choking but controlling.

"Thank daddy, you want to cum thank him for helping you." Bucky growls into my ear. I let out a moan.

"Thank you, thank you daddy, you make me feel so good." I whimper and turn to face buck his lip slams to mine as I cum and I feel him cum on my stomach. Steve licks up my pussy and hums.

"You were right buck, so sweet." Steve growls out.

Bucky looks at his cum on my stomach." Next time it's going inside you." He tells me with a smirk, I blush. "Let's get you cleaned up doll."

(Not edited)