*Chapter 13*

"Kazuha what do you plan on doing next?" Y/N asked while swaying back and forth on a swing. 

"Take a nap?" Kazuha jokes. He was currently pushing the princess on a swing, the two were enjoying each other's presence with small talk and conversation. 

"No I mean after your ships has done restocking supplies, are you just gonna leave me here again.?"

A sad aura fell upon the two, this was a topic that both had been clear on trying to avoid. Neither wanted to bring. up the subject but they knew that it had to be talked about one way or the other. "I do want to see the world..." Kazuha begins. 

"I see..."

"But, I hope you'll accompany me. One day I wish to rebuild the Kaedehara clan and settle once more in a place on peace and quiet, but for now I want to see the world in all its glory. So won't you join me on my journey?"

"..."

"I hate to see you wasting your youth away being stuck as a Kamisato princess, it doesn't sit right with me. They even took your last name, how unfair. 

"But I have my duties here as a-" 

"No. Stop thinking about that, just run away with me. Ayaka will understand. Besides you know it yourself that you'll never truly fit in."

"But-"

"You love them but they're not your real family."

"I... I suppose you're right," Y/N says while looking at her feet. "But that doesn't mean I wanna accompany you, you have to prove yourself worthy." She says with a pout. 

"Well at least we're getting somewhere now." Kazuha says, stopping the swing and putting his arms around the princess's waist he brings her into a hug. Although she couldn't see him, Y/N could feel the smile on Kazuha's face as he embraced her. "So what do I have to do to prove myself?" 

"Idk... be a proper man?" Y/N joked. 

"But I've already grown taller than you, that's what you were always teasing me about as a kid. I can't think of anything else unless~" 

"Get your mind outta the gutter Kazuha." 

"But-"

"Stop being horny."

"I-"

"Hush."

"Fine then, let's make a deal, if I can make you say the words 'I love you' by the end of the week then you're mine and you go on the journey with me." Kazuha says.

"And if I don't yield?"

"That won't happen I'll win."

"Hey that's not fair!" 

Kazuha kept his promise and throughout the week by bringing in small gifts and lovely phrased poetry. He even went as far as offering to paint on eyebrows for the guards guarding the Kamisato residence who seemed to be lacking in the area... He was kicked out for a day. 

By the second last day of the week however, Kazuha was getting a little desperate. It seemed no matter what he did the princess would not say the three words. Man, she's got a heart of steel  He thought to himself. 

The poor boy went as far as taking love advice from Beidou and even finishing the second AND third book of the romance novel the captain had suggested. 

"Princessssss... say it please?" Kazuha says giving his best puppy eyes and not willing to give up.

"For the love of god no, I refuse to lean in that easy." Y/N says equally as stubborn. 

"But besides me there's no one else you can love~ I mean after all your single as hell. If you go adventuring with me I'll cook you breakfast everyday."

"Tempting... but no. Also you just insulted me in like four languages..."

"Why are you like this..."

"But you love me anyways~" Y/N replies. 

"Fine I'll just have to take other measures then."

"What are you implying-"

"Hey princess you're 17 now aren't you?"

"Yea close enough."

"Alright that's legal." Kazuha says before grabbing both of Y/N's hands with his right and slamming them onto the bed. 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT."

"I told myself I'd do whatever it takes to bring you with me, I don't wanna lose you again." Kazuha says with a smirk before letting her hands go and walking out. 

Y/N's POV:

Tomorrow's Kazuha's last attempt on winning me over for his stupid bet. He does realize that I would've gone either way whether he failed or not right... Oh god I hope he doesn't do something stupid, maybe I should just go tell him I'll go with him. 

...

Eh, He can deal with it. 

As I walked out of the bath house and back into my room, I thought I sensed someone's presence. Maybe I should go back and put on thicker pyjamas.

"So princess~ sorry for intruding but, I had to do something to make you yield." A familiar voice said. 

"Kazuha?" 

"You told me I could come visit you anytime I wanted and it just happens to be that no one's at the residence today~"

Andddd there's a 50 50 chance I won't be able to walk tomorrow depending on how this plays out.

Fun Facts:

- Kazuha just wanted to hear Y/N say "I love you" to him :( 

- Y/N wanted to see what Kazuha would do if she didn't so she kept her act up for as long as possible, it killed her on the inside. 

- Beidou was secretly cheering the princess on because he enjoyed seeing Kazuha binge reading romance books on the ship decks, she found it hilarious.

- Kazuha had to climb a total of 6 walls to get to Y/N's bedroom without being noticed by Ayaka, if he was noticed he'd be doomed. 

- The author realizes what she's doing and she apologizes, next chapter out soon~

PS: WHY ARE SOME OF YALL SO HORN-