Forty-two

His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me back against his chest, "East no, let me turn the shower on

His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me back against his chest, "East no, let me turn the shower on."

He only tightened his grip before whispering, "don't tease me, Ly."

I wiggle my way out of his grip and walk into the shower, I turn the nozzle and move out of the way to let the water warm up. I feel his arms wrap around me, pushing himself and I under the water.

I let out a squeal which is masked by his lips. He presses against me softly, the semi-warm water drenching both of us.

I pull away from him, feeling a smile form across my lips.

"There's my girl."

I don't know what it was about that phrase, but every time he says it, my heart glows.

"Look what you did now, our clothes are soaked East." I groan, at my soaked shorts.

He bends his head down and I feel his lips kiss my shoulder, "let me help with that."

His lips find their way back to mine, tugging on my bottom lip, I let his tongue work its way through my lips. His hands reach behind me and undo the clasps of my bra, I unlink my arms from behind his neck, letting it fall to the shower floor, which he kicks behind us.

Our lips are separated for less than a second when he pulls his shirt over his head before he pushes me against the wall.

I wince feeling my back press up against the wall, he pulls his lips away from mine, his face full of concern.

"I'm okay," I whisper before pulling his lips back to mine.

His hands snake down my back, and slide to the front of my shorts, undoing the button, pulling both them and my underwear down. I step out of them, letting him push them aside.

His hands grip my ass, lifting me up. My arms wrap around his neck, moaning into the kiss.

He pulls away, looking at me, hungrily.

Yet the look is quickly replaced when he closes his eyes, shaking his head before he presses it into my shoulder.

"East?" I run my hand through the back of his hair.

"I can't, you're not ready Ly, and I'm okay with that." He whispered.

"But, I am."

"No." He replied bluntly.

"Look at me," I demanded, which caused him to lift his head off my shoulder. "I'm ready, I'm okay. I want this with you."

"I don't want to hurt you," he spoke softly.

I push my lips against him softly before whispering, "I love you."

He had been taking everything so slowly, a kiss took a while, and then letting his hands drift across my body took even longer, but this man held my whole heart. And being with him made everything fade, and I needed to be closer to him, I wanted to only see him. No more pain, no more hurt, no more antagonizing memories.