Chapter Twenty Six - Kinsley

Kinsley ~

Tysons firm tattooed body was gripping me tightly, delivering an intense kiss that melted me while Dane looked on, holding my hand from behind. I squeezed Dane's hand as Tysons tongue clashed with mine and pulled him toward me, transferring passion between the three of us as if we were the only three people on earth.

Dane's mother's words replayed in my mind as I stood between them - reliving our conversation:

"Kinsley, my dear, I'm going to be frank with you for the sake of time."

I swallowed hard, trying to guess what she was about to say. Was she going to call me trash and tell me I wasn't good enough for her sons? Was she going to tell me to leave?

"Are you in love with my boys? And don't tell me you don't know yet. Every woman knows when they've fallen in love." Bianca said with a grin.

My eyes went wide at her question and while my brain wanted to pick her question apart and calculate a perfect response, my heart instantly screamed yes.

"Yes." I said confidently, knowing she was testing my loyalty. "I love them in very different ways, but I love them - both of them."

My heart started pounding against my ribs at my own admission. It was exhilarating and terrifying all at once now that the words had been said out loud.

"They love you too, even if they haven't said the words yet...they do. Just look at the way Dane is looking at you. His eyes follow you like a predator and he moves where you move without hesitation - completely entranced. I've never seen that in my son before."

"And my nephew told me that Tyson acted the same way at Gia's home, watching you as if you were the only woman in existence. I don't have to explain to you how out of character that is for Tyson." Bianca said with a smirk.

"At first I thought my boys were fighting over you, but Dane had informed me that it's something much different."

All I could do was smile and listen, letting her words coat my soul with warmth.

She knows I'm in a relationship with both of them and oddly enough, she seems to be okay with that.

"You play a very important role in this family now. You understand that right?" Bianca asked me.

I didn't respond, but cocked my head to the side slightly in confusion.

Me? I'm not important. I've never been important.

"Your role will be different than mine and the other women. My role is to protect my king..." Bianca shifted her gaze toward Dane's father.

"...to raise kings." Bianca shifted her gaze back over to Dane.

"But your role will be to keep the peace between your kings. To calm them and keep them united...because they love you above all others...except one."

"You?" I asked in a timid voice wondering if she was trying to assert her dominance over me.

Bianca lifted her chin and let out a laugh that sounded more like a song.

"Oh I am not naive enough to think that. Every mother has to accept that she'll be replaced in her sons heart one day. The only one that Dane and Tyson love more than you... is each other."

I was silent and considered her words carefully, trying to decipher their meaning.

"Think about it dear girl. Do you honestly think that if Tyson loved you more than he loved Dane that he'd be able to share you? That he'd be able to see Dane's lips on yours and not tear him limb from limb and vice versa? Their love for each other is what allows them to share you. I see that now."