0.3

"If you call me your daddy, I'll treat you like my princess."

~~~

Louis felt guilty.

Period.

He'd never been a hypocrite, but today was different.

Louis was not only standing in the strip club that was the rival of his own, but he was waiting for one of the strippers to come out of the dressing rooms.

Louis was going to make Harry take him out tonight and Louis was going to give Harry a blowjob that had China knowing Louis's name.

Louis's hands moved to adjust the Daisy flower crown atop his head and he smoothed out his tight, robin's egg blue tee.

"Louis?"

The twenty-three year old turned at the sound of his name and he locked eyes with a now-familiar green pair.

"Harry," Louis greets the younger man with a force smile.

"Why are you in Alive?" Harry inquired, clearly amused.

"I want to go out," Louis responded shyly, twisting is hands together.

"Why didn't you stay at your own club? You can drink there," Harry chuckled.

"No, Harry. I want you to take me out to a dance club- like the ones teenagers can get into. I don't want to go to a strip club."

"May I drink alcohol?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then, let me go change, baby doll."

~~~

Louis's eyes were trained on his white Keds, not wanting to look at Harry, who happened to be flirting with a girl.

A girl!

Disgusted, Louis room a sip of his Red-Headed Slut, which was strong and cinnamon-y.

"Hey."

Louis barely acknowledged Harry's greeting.

"Would you want to go dance?"

"Go dance with that girl," Louis sneered.

"Are you jealous?" Harry asked incredulously, raising an eyebrow.

Louis scoffed.

"Hardly! It's only that... I thought you were gay! Remind me to never touch your vagina-infected dick. Ever."

Harry barked a laugh.

"I'm bisexual, Louis. I prefer lads but the one I want to fuck was having a drink. I figured I'd let him enjoy freedom while he was it," Harry said, obviously speaking of Louis.

"Freedom? What are you going to do, lock me up?" Louis asked in his high voice.

"Something of the sort," Harry replied simply, reaching for Louis's hands.

After helping the smaller man down, Harry guided Louis out to the crowded dance floor.

"Hey, Styles?"

"Hm?"

"Now it's really my turn," Louis drawled, smirking deviously as he turned his back to Harry when a song started.

Harry's hips moved automatically to Louis's hips, gasping when Louis waste no time in rolling his hips against the taller man's, moving his arms up to wrap around Harry's neck before moving them down his own body.

Damn, that boy could dance.

Harry watched in amazement when Louis dropped down and came back up like a fucking expert and, for a minute, Harry forgot Louis danced for a living, but he definitely remembered now.

"Damn, Louis, you're so sexy," Harry growling, leaning down to graze his teeth along the older's neck.

But Louis wasn't going to be weak this time.

Louis turned again, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck and pulling them together for a kiss. It was simple, almost a peck.

Harry's eyes were closed and his face moved forward when Louis pulled away.

Harry's eyes snapped open when Louis's lips were replaced with his dainty finger, tracing along Harry's plump bottom lip.

Harry bit back a groan as Louis blinked innocently, standing on his toes to reach Harry for another kiss.

This time, Harry's left arm wrapped around Louis's waist, bringing him to stand on Harry's shoes. His right arm moved to run his hand through Louis's hair, almost knocking the bobby pin-secured flower crown from Louis's hair.

The two snogged for a bit, Louis's hands constantly moving all over Harry. They occasionally went under Harry's shirt, feeling his defined torso.

"Can we go to your house?" Louis asked when he pulled away for air.

Harry looked a bit inflicted before replying, "We'll go to yours... So you don't have to walk back."

And Harry practically dragged a smirking, devious Louis out to the car.

~~~

QOTC:

What do you think is about to happen? (;

PQOTC:
wtf is with the remix of the little Einstein's song???

MA:

I watched that when I was little and now I'm scarred af

Thank you for the reads, votes, and comments.

Should I do the writer's challenge? It's were everyone comments an idea for a story and I create a short story based off of each one.

I'm bored tbh lol