🍋 Temptation- part 1 🍋

Two weeks. That's how long it had been since you'd hooked up with Bakugou. He kept his agreement to be a caregiver but didn't seem to even notice you outside the little space.

Today you couldn't take it anymore. The past few days had been hell trying to get Bakugou's attention. Today was different, you had a plan.

You were exceptionally needy. After getting a taste of Bakugou your body craved him like drug and nothing else could satisfy the ache. You needed his cock and you needed it now.

A few days before you'd gone online and bought a lingerie set that had finally arrived. Today you'd wear it under your uniform, change in the locker room next to Bakugou, and hopefully get the fuck you'd been craving.

Now you were sitting in English class squirming in your seat from nervousness. You were beginning to doubt yourself, what if they don't look as good as I think they do? What if he's not into that stuff? What if he gets mad?

Suddenly the bell rang and you were rushing towards the locker room to change.

You were next to bakugou, he didn't acknowledge you at all. Now was the moment of truth.

Slowly you unbuttoned the uniform jacket, slipping it off you shoulders. Next was the tie, which was followed by your shirt. As you unbuttoned you shirt it was visible, the white brallette that had come with the set. It wrapped around your chest, lace resting softly over your body as two flowers were placed to cover your nipples. Now you had his attention, though you chose to ignore him to tease him.

You began to undo your belt, this part was scarier to you. As your pants fell to the floor a baby pink thong was the only material covering your plump ass and it wasn't leaving much to the imagination. Not only that but a pair of white thigh high stockings with a pink lace trim held up with a white garter belt.

Bakugou was frozen in place, his crimson orbs raking over the outline of your round ass cheeks being hugged by the lacy material. You turned to him and smirked, sending him a wink with very dirty implications before tugging on your shirt and pants.

He was off during practice, constantly distracted by your jiggly little asscheeks, thinking of how sexy the panties underneath were and how badly he wanted to fuck your little hole.

As you were changing back to your uniform to go back to the dorms you felt a presence beside you.

"Stay here. I'm gonna talk to you before we head back" Bakugou's tone held no room for argument so you nodded in response. "Use your words, slut." He whispered in your ear.

"Yes, Master."

"Good boy"

Soon enough everyone had cleared out, leaving only you and a very sexually frustrated Bakugou pinning your frame against the lockers.

"You little whore," his tone was harsh and he was definitely mad, it was turning you on something spectacular, "Wearing that slutty little set in front of everyone, no shame huh?"

"I only wore it for you, Master." Your voice was low and breathy, you were painfully hard by now as bakugou placed his knee between your legs.

"Well I'm not the only one who saw it." You moaned as he rubbed his knee against your neglected cock and your breath hitched as he sucked a dark hickey on your neck. "Maybe I should let them satisfy you," He spoke against your skin, beginning to bite at the area, "let them fill you up. That's why you did this, right? So you could get your slutty little hole filled up."

You nodded your head, receiving a firm slap to the thigh. "Y-yes Master."

"You'd love it, wouldn't you? One of Master's friends filling you up. You could suck me off while you're at it. Have both your little holes busy, how would you like that?"

"I'd love it, Master." He gave a dark chuckle,

"That can wait, for now, you can put those little hands to work and fix the problem you caused."

"I've got a better idea." You smirked and he raised an eyebrow at you. You sunk down to your knees, beginning to unbutton his pants.

"Just make it quick." He laced his fingers in your hair.

You very quickly pulled his cock out from his black boxers and placed the tip in your mouth. Licking at the precum dripping from him you moaned at the incredible taste. He pushed your head down, forcing you to deep throat him. You moved your tongue slowly as you bobbed your head along his length. You began to move faster and faster until bakugou lost control and began thrusting his hips at an inhuman pace.

You pressed your hand to his balls, fondling them gently. That pushed him over the edge as he came without warning, spilling his seed down your throat. You felt the thick, warm liquid fall down your esophagus and smiled.

"Such a good slut. Let's get back, k?"