you have an anxiety attack (requested)

"I can't even tell you how happy I am. I'm so excited that you're tagging along with us for this tour! It's going to be so much fun!" Sana said excitedly as she held your hand and bounced her knee.

"Thank you for letting me tag along. I can't wait for all the adventures ahead." You smiled and set your head on Sana's shoulder. She kissed your head as the car came to a stop.

You were pulling up at the airport. You knew there were going to be fans waiting. There always are whenever they know the girls are going to show up somewhere.

But you underestimated how many fans would show up and wait. The door to the car opened and the girls planned on getting out first, which you felt thankful for because you felt a little nervous as the fans screamed loudly.

Your hand shook in Sana's. She noticed instantly and gave yours a couple of squeezes.

"It's okay."

"There's so many of them." You mumbled.

"I know. But nothing is going to happen. There are guards around us and the girls are going to walk ahead and behind us, so you'll be protected. I've got you."

She brushed her thumb along your knuckles and gave you a kiss on your forehead. She worries about you. She knows all of this is so new and so scary at times. You're not used to this. You're not in the spotlight yourself.

Not to mention the fact that your relationship with Sana got leaked a couple of weeks ago.

You've been together for almost a year now. But you've never been public before. You knew it was going to happen someday. She'd never hide you forever.

But you always thought it'd be on your own terms. Not because someone that worked at the restaurant that Sana booked for only the two of you would have an employee leak your relationship, forcing Sana to speak out.

It was all so new to you. It was something that'd definitely take some time to get used to.

"Are you ready, sweet girl?" Sana asked as she gave your hand one more squeeze.

"I'm ready."

It was a lie. You weren't ready to face all of these screaming fans that had their phones out to capture every moment. But you have Sana. You thought you'd be just fine.

She got out of the car and then helped you out. She kept her hand wrapped tightly in yours and began to walk through the crowded airport together.

You tried to ignore all of the eyes on you. Not just from the fans, but also from other people that were in the airport to simply board their own flights.

You took a deep breath and kept your head down as fans tried to get close to you.

They shoved you and pushed their phones in your face, desperate to catch glimpses of the girl that Sana's stated many times she's so in love with that she's planning on spending forever with.

They didn't know too much about you, which was Sana's intention, and the girls' too.

"Please leave me alone." You pleaded quietly as they kept getting close to you, so close that they were gripping and ripping your shirt.

Sana saw this and was just about to speak out when fans began to crowd all around you and her hand slipped out of yours.

You panicked instantly, feeling as though your only source of sanity in these long few minutes was gone now.

Thankfully, Momo and Nayeon were right behind you and they quickly took your hands into theirs to keep you calm and close as you made your way through the crowd.

They didn't dare let go, wanting to get you back to Sana's side, where they knew you'd be calmest.

But it was too late. You felt anxious and overwhelmed. Even if you get back to Sana's side, it won't stop the anxiety attack that was going to hit.

You know the feeling all too well. You've had anxiety for several years. You know when the attack is on its way.

You started to tremble and your palms started to sweat. Momo noticed this right away and finally saw that you were about to board the plane.

Sana was already waiting for you, looking all over for you as she frantically called out for you. Momo and Nayeon rushed you to her right away and once you were close enough, Sana pulled you into her arms.

You felt like you couldn't breathe. There was this terrifying feeling of impending doom rushing over you. Sana helped you sit on the floor and moved to sit in front of you.

"Y/N? Baby, look at me." She said as she hooked her fingers under your chin, lifting it so your eyes would lock. "It's okay. I'm right here with you. Try to breathe for me."

"I can't. Sana, I can't." You mumbled, feeling as though you couldn't get any air into your lungs.

"I know you can. You're okay. Everything's okay. I'm here with you. You're safe with me, you know that. So try to breathe."

You were sure couldn't breathe though. It was like your lungs wouldn't expand to get any air inside them.

"Breathe, baby. I've got you." She soothed and held your hand in hers as she breathed deeply with you.

You closed your eyes and started to breathe. With Sana's help, it felt like you finally could.

"That's my girl. Good job. You're doing great. Just keep breathing."

You still trembled, your hands shook in hers, and your heart was pounding. But as you took deep breaths with Sana, it all started to calm down little by little.

"There were so many fans." You mumbled anxiously.

"I know, baby."

"They ripped my sleeve. And you let go of my hand."

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to. I was being shoved too. I swear, it wasn't intentional."

"I know." You said as you finally started to catch your breath.

"Momo and Nayeon helped you though."

You nodded and dropped your head on Sana's shoulder as you started to finally come back around.

"They really made me feel better."

"Good." She kissed your head. "I know it's scary. But you're safe now. I've got you. So you can relax and take a deep breath."

"Thank you, Sana. For helping me through that."

She smiled down at you. She's helped you through so many of them. She knows how scary and overwhelming they can be.

But somehow, she always makes it better. She knows just what you need, even when you feel like the world is spinning out of control and nothing can ever help. She always finds a way.

"Can we get on the plane now?"

She smiled and helped you to your feet before checking you in and holding your hand as you board the plane together.

You took your seat and Sana sat beside you, letting you put your head right on her shoulder.

Nayeon and Momo were looking at the two of you, so Sana quickly mouthed a thank to them and they just smiled back at her.

You've got a wonderful girlfriend to always look out for you, as well as eight best friends who love you dearly. Nothing is ever going to happen to you.