-Chapter 11-

I'm very sorry that this is late, I'm not feeling 100%. So I'm sorry for the delay! 

Now for the chapter you have been waiting for! Enjoy!❤

-The Author

############################

The Readers POV

I feel my body move in an involuntary way and my eyes fly open.

All reasonable thought leaves and I bolt up into a standing position looking for a threat. I feel someone touch my shoulder and I I grab their hand. I throw them against the far wall and hear the satisfing thump of them hitting the wall.

I blink away the haze of fear to see Steve slump, with his indent behind him.

"Shit!" I mumble as I rush over to him, pushing people out of my way. I surround him with my magic, so that he is in a blue mist, and levitate him over to the bed. I stand by the side and use my healing ability to heal his injuries.

"I'm so so sorry. I-I didn't mean to. Please don't be dead." I murmur to him quietly.

When I finish, he stays still and his eyes remain closed, I can hear his heart beat pick up slightly, letting me know that he is definitely alive and hopefully awake. I wait another minute, but he doesn't open his eyes. I go into his thoughts.

'Maybe she'll think I'm dead.' I roll my eyes and smack his arm.

" know your awake. I can hear it, and it's not nice to play with a girls emotions like that, Mr. Rogers." I say, my voice a mix of irritation and relief. He chuckles and opens his eyes. He sits up and turns towards me.

"Sorry Sweetheart." I cross my arms and turn so that my back is to him. I know it's childish to pout but, I just woke up and he scared me. He gets up and places his hands on my waist, turning me to face him.

"I really am sorry, baby girl." He says as he gazes into my eyes. I am suddenly very aware of how close we are and that his hands are still on my waist. I look away, then sigh, and pull him into a hug.

"No, I'm the one who should be apologizing. I almost threw you through a wall. I could've killed you. I'm so very very sorry." He rubs circle into my back.

"Don't worry about it. It is definitely not the first time. But those are stories for another time. But I do have a question. You have abilities?" I flinch and pull away, backing away slowly. I timidly nod. I bow my head waiting for their disgust and hatred. the yelling of curses, and insults. But when it doesn't come, I look up confused.

"Why aren't you yelling? Don't you hate me? I'm a disgusting monster." Their faces show me a mixture of sadness, surprise, and a little anger.

"Oh Sweety, you no more of a monster than any of us." Scarlet Witch says.

'Call me Wanda, darling.' I hear her say in my head. I look over at her in shock and surprise, but slowly nod. i put a shield over my mind and turn to the others.

"S-sorry to have bothered y-you all, but I-I should probably go home. M-my parents are g-going to worry." I say trying to leave before they change their minds and, start to hate me.

All of a sudden, a man teleports in front of me, making me jump.

"Want to try that again?" His voice has a hint of a English accent that makes a shiver run up my back. He has long black hair to his shoulders and emerald green eyes that I could get lost in. I recognize him as Loki, from the New York Attack. This man was pure sexy right here. I blush deeply when he notices my staring and he raises an eyebrow.

"W-what do y-you mean?" I stammer out, trying to sound confused. But his face tells me that I wasn't successful.

"Dear, you can not lie to the God of Lies." I sigh and look at my feet, shame filling me.

"I-I just don't w-want you all to-to change your mi-minds. You barely k-know me." I says as tears fill my eyes. The fear of being rejected filling my head. I look up just as Tony Stark steps forward.

"But we want to Sweetheart."I shake my head, not accepting that answer. They don't know how much damage I did. How many lives I stole.

"N-no you d-don't understand. I-I'm a monster. I've done s-so many terrible th-things." He chuckles and I look at him in surprise.

"So have all of us. Well maybe no capsicle over here. But the rest of us have done some messed up shit." I tilt my head in confusion.

"Y-you really want m-me?" He nods.

"We really do, all of us do." Tears fill my eyes as I smile a little bit.

"What's wrong? Did I do something, or say something?" He asks concered. I shake my head and run into him, hugging him tightly as tears pour over.

'N-no but it's-it's just, I've always d-dreamed of this moment. B-but somehow it w-was better." I says into his chest. He hugs me back and I relax into the feeling of love and comfort. 

I look over at the others and smile. They don't hate me. They won't abandon me. I snuggle into Tony's chest and close my eyes. But apparently fate hates me, because right at that moment my stomach growls, REALLY loudly.

################################

I'm sorry that this is such a short chapter. Like I said, I'm not feeling great. Next chapter should hopefully be it's normal length. Sorry!

Thank you for reading my chapter. I just checked and I'm so close to 5k that I can almost taste it. That is totally bonkers! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love you all so much for your support!❤❤❤

-The Author