Wolfie

I was currently in Old Corona helping rebuild with Varian and Quirin. I was walking next to Varian as he stared down at a list of things that needed to get done. I patted down my red skirt to get the dust and dirt off of it. I adjusted the red piece of fabric in my hair that I used as a headband. A familiar voice was heard greeting everyone and telling them how much of a good job they were doing. I looked near the banner Rapunzel made to see her, Eugene, Max, Lance, Red, and Angry.

"Red and Angry, welcome to New Old Corona!" Rapunzel called out making me smile at the group

"Red and Angry, welcome to New Old Corona!" Rapunzel called out making me smile at the group. "Sapphs, come on! They're here!" I said and quickly pulled him over to the others. "Hi girls!" I said and both girls gave me a quick hug. "I missed you guys so much!" I said squeezing them tight before letting them go. They both smiled up at me and I sniffed smelling something terrible. I sniffed again and looked towards Varian. "Do you smell wet dog?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"You know, it's about time you guys decided to settle down near us." Lance said as he kneeled down to the girls level. "We we're getting kinda sick of life on the road. Never knowing what you're gonna eat, or where you're gonna stay. I mean, you should see the treehouse we've been staying in." Angry said and Red smiled at Lance excited to talk about it. "Yeah! It's-" "A total dump." Angry cut red off and I watched Red look down at the ground upset. "With Rapunzel's initiative to rebuild Old Corona, you can have your choice of places to live!" Varian said with a smile and I noticed that Red was the only one who didn't seem excited about this and Angry noticed.

"Ugh! What is with you? You're acting weird." Angry said and Red slowly looked up at her sister. "It's just...I like the treehouse." Red said softly and Angry groaned. "Ugh! Not this again, Red. Look, this is what is best for us. "But...but I-" Red started to say only to be cut off again. "Your Majesty! Help!" A sheep herder yelled as he ran up to Rapunzel. "Earl? What's the matter?" Rapunzel asked. "It's my sheep. Come quick!" He said and we all followed him.

When we arrived his sheep were standing on top of each other trying to get away from something. "What are they doing up there?" Rapunzel asked. "Something's got them scared." "Like what?" "I'm not sure." Earl and Rapunzel discussed. "The same thing happened to my neighbor's flock. In fact, livestock all over Corona's been acting strange." Earl said and Rapunzel nodded. "Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this." Rapunzel said before glancing at me. "(Y/n) any ideas?" She asked me and I thought for a moment. "My guesses are skinwalker, vampire, werewolf, chupacabra. Actually those aren't native to this reign. Maybe griffons? No. Griffons wouldn't come anywhere near humans even if they had too. They can't stand humans and honestly I don't blame them. Your best bet is skinwalker, werewolf, or vampire." I said after listing off just about all the possibilities supernatural wise. "Or it could just be a coyote, fox, wolf, or some normal predator that wandered in from the forest." Varian said and I shrugged my shoulders. "That is also likely." I said and Rapunzel nodded. "Max, do your thing." Rapunzel said and he started sniffing all around for any clues.

We all followed Max as he led us to a large footprint. "These look like wolf prints." Eugene said and Angry held her hands up to it. "If they are, that is one big wolf." "No, this is something else." Rapunzel said and I nudged Varian. "Still think it was just a normal animal?" I asked with a smirk and he rolled his eyes. "My bets are on werewolf or skinwalker. The tracks aren't side by side so it has to walk on two feet." I said pointing down to the prints. "That can't be right." Angry said and we all spotted a dark figure in the trees. "Uh, are you sure about that? Let's move!" Rapunzel said and we all chased after the figure.