𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LVI.

❝𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 a small smile as her mates danced. The woman standing with her hands behind her back, a small smile residing on her features. She was getting tired from using her abilities but she knew she had to hold on for a bit longer. Especially if she wanted to keep the issue hidden for as long as she could. Eurydice looked at Rosalie and motioned for her to follow, noticing the look on the blonde’s face. She walked a safe distance from the home so nobody could hear. Her body came to a stop as she spun around.

“I’m sure Alice will have a vision of this but you aren’t letting it go,” Eurydice sighed as she let go of the shadows, “Ask away.”

“You have two heartbeats,” Rosalie stated the obvious, “You don’t have one, though.” 

Eurydice sighed and nodded, “Yeah.”

“You’re pregnant, but how?” Rosalie didn’t stop smiling after she spoke, “Twins from what I can hear.”

“I think it’s my godly side with a bit of tweaking from Aphrodite,” Eurydice stated as she looked down, “I don’t know what to do.”

“I’ll take care of you, this is a good thing,” Rosalie placed a hand on her shoulder.

“I’ve decided to go through with it - I’m scared though, Rosie,” Eurydice’s voice softened, “I’m not a mother, I don’t know the first thing about having one,” She panicked.

Rosalie pulled her into a hug, “You will learn. You are going to do great,” Rosalie mumbled as she held the girl.

    𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 been Eurydice’s go-to person in the Cullen family. Rosalie was there for her when her mates were out and even when they were - Rosalie always spent time with her. Rosalie pulled back and wrapped an arm around the girl.

“Come on, I’m sure we’ve missed a lot,” Rosalie gave her a teasing smile knowing the two had missed the drama between Bella and Jacob, “They should be leaving soon.”

“Oh thank the gods,” Eurydice mumbled as she leaned into Rosalie, “Let’s get going then.” 

    𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 take long before the two women arrived at the party once again. Eurydice felt uneasy but Rosalie stayed by her side the entire time. Rosalie gave Newt a nod as if signaling she knew and would take care of the girl. As everyone crowded and waved at the newly wedded couple, Eurydice felt eyes on her. She ignored the feeling as she clapped while Rosalie smiled. Emmett joined their side despite seeming confused. Eurydice swallowed thickly as the car drove off, now leaving her alone with the attendants and her family. 

“Do you want to go home?” Rosalie whispered in the girl’s ear not knowing which home she wanted to go to.

Eurydice looked up to see her mate's eyes on her and she shrugged her shoulders, “Whatever gets me out of here.”

“You have to tell them eventually,” Rosalie stated.

“That is if they don’t know already,” Eurydice stated, not looking away from the two.

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍’𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄 the feeling of betrayal. She didn’t know why she felt that way but she did. Rosalie pulled Eurydice behind her and Emmett noticed the looks that rested on Alice and Jasper’s features.  Eurydice frowned before she was being ushered into the house once everyone left. Newt was quick to run to her side as she was pushed in the door, Rosalie seemed to be trying to get her away before anything went down. Eurydice was afraid. Alice and Jasper were quick to race in front of Rosalie, Emmett, Eurydice, and Newt, stopping the four in their tracks.  

“Eurydice?” Alice questioned once Rosalie and Emmett went in front of the twins, “What is going on?”

“Nothing,” Eurydice gripped Newt’s hand before everything went silent and the heartbeats got loud.

“Alice, Jasper, move,” Rosalie gave the two a sharp look.

“You can’t be pregnant,” Alice looked in shock, “We can’t reproduce.”

“Surprise,” Eurydice mumbled as she sighed.

“You don’t know what that could be, who says it could be a child?” Jasper questioned trying to be reasonable.

“Who says it isn’t?” Rosalie shot back.

“What is..” Carlisle and Esme walked in before everyone stood in silence. “Eurydice?”

“I need to get out of here,” Eurydice mumbled as she gripped her brother’s hand, now ignoring all of the vampires, “I can’t do this.”

“We need to discuss this,” Carlisle said as he gave her a soft look.

Eurydice shook her head rapidly, “Nope. I’m not discussing shit. I’m leaving.”

“Eurydice, I understand you are scared..” Carlisle noticed how protective Rosalie was being over Eurydice, “We just need to talk. You can talk and we will listen. Whatever is most comfortable for you.”

“No. Not tonight, we all just went to a wedding, we will discuss this some other time,” Eurydice shook her head, “This is my body. I know what’s happening and I know what is inside of me.”

“You could be wrong,” Alice spoke softly, “It could kill you for all we know - and this time it might be permanent.”

“I was told from the start this would happen!” Eurydice exclaimed, putting everyone into a silence, “All of those Underworld trips I took were for two reasons. I had to work but I was also a part of a prophecy. My death was involved as was this, I had fucking gods tell me what the hell was happening before I knew,” She screamed as the lights flickered, “Great to know we all have faith in my survival, now I am leaving. No one follow me, I don’t care who you are or what you are to me.” 

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 spare a second before she disappeared and went to an old safe-house. Her eyes glossed over with tears that’d never fall. Her head tilted down as she stared at her stomach. Usually demigods were pregnant for a month or two, never nine, she could only hope that she was still binded to that. She laid down and stared at the ceiling as she watched the day change to night. Eurydice prayed that everything would work out in the long run. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━