61-62

C-61
"Greetings to Second Young Master, Second Madam, First Madam, Second Young Master." Shen Zhu hugged Ruanruan and bowed to the few of them.

On the other hand, Zi Yi and Jingshu were a little reserved, hiding behind Shen Zhu and pulling on the corner of her clothes without making a sound.

"Lady Shen, no need to be so courteous."

Ming Jinmo gently spoke, but when the few of them saw Shen Zhu and his three children appear, a hint of astonishment flashed past their eyes.

"Everyone's here? Sit down. " Ming Chengyan's timely appearance broke this somewhat strange atmosphere.

The few people waiting at the side were even more surprised when they saw Su Zongwen, who had come out with Ming Chengyan and Madame Ye.

Why would Shen Zhu's family appear in the main hall? It would be reasonable if they came to serve the prince's wife for a meal, but from the looks of it, it was clear that they wanted to eat with them.

Ming Chengyan looked around but did not see anyone from the big house. He asked curiously: Where's Bai Mu? Why aren't you here yet? "

The servants did not dare to make a sound.

Seeing that, the Madame Ye hurriedly replied, "What are you waiting for? Hurry up and invite the young master over! "

When the Madame Ye said this, a servant girl immediately went to invite them.

The main courtyard wasn't far from the Mu residence, so the little maid quickly ran back. However … That small blushing face was extremely strange.

"Reporting to the prince and wangfei, eldest young master said …" The servant girl lowered her head and mumbled.

"Say what?" Madame Ye's sharp gaze swept towards the little servant girl, who could not help but shiver slightly.

"The Noble Heir said that he and Aunt Mei had matters to discuss, so they didn't come to the main hall for lunch today."

The servant girl was shocked by Madame Ye and immediately opened her mouth to speak, but her face was so red that blood seemed to drip from it, even her ears were red.

When Ming Chengyan saw the maid's expression and what she had said, he immediately understood what was going on between Mu and Meier. Not only him, but other than Ming Yuchen and the three children, everyone else present also understood.

"Ridiculous!" Ming Chengyan was slightly angered, but when he thought about how Su Zongwen, Shen Zhu and a few other children were also present, he did not flare up in front of them.

"Whatever, let him be." Ming Chengyan waved his hand and said coldly, "Sit."

After the Madame Ye found out about Su Zongwen's identity, she started to find him even more pleasing to the eye. Since no one came to the main house, she might as well let Shen Zhu sit at her seat next to her.

"I remember your maiden name is Yue Niang, right?" Madame Ye also heard her say this to Xia Zhi when she went to find out about Shen Zhu's situation, so she remembered her maiden name, "Yue Niang, do you mind that I call you that?"

"Her status as an imperial concubine is honorable …" Shen Zhu was shocked by Madame Ye's enthusiasm, and before he could think of an excuse, he was interrupted by him.

"Zong Wen is quite lucky to be able to marry such a good lady like you." The Madame Ye patted Shen Zhu's hands, and laughed, "Your culinary skills are not bad, even compared to the palace cooks."