You/Najenda - Future

(Akame Ga Kill)

You winced in pain as you moved your arm to hug Akame

"I don't think your wife is too happy about what you just did."

"Oh, she can keep quiet. I don't know when I'll get to see you again and I'm not letting you go without a hug."

Akame laughs and lets you fully envelop her in a hug. She wasn't much for hugs but yours were nice. They always gave her a sense of comfort.

"I'll come back, I promise."

"I'm holding you to that Akame. Or I'll have my wife track you down."

Akame eventually leaves after a few more promises to visit and send letters. You knew she was going to do it without you threatening her but you just needed to make sure.

"I don't know if I should be proud or a little afraid that you got Akame to promise to visit."

"Both. Akame just can't say no to mean and that means if you hurt me, I'll have her track you down."

Najenda started to laugh but stopped when you weren't laughing along with her.

"Seriously? I haven't even done anything to warrant a threat like that."

"Mm I know. I just want to make sure before you do anything stupid like joining another secret organization." Your wife rolls your eyes, making you punch her arm. It wouldn't leave a bruise but it would draw her attention. "I saw that and I'm not kidding. I'm tired of all this fighting. I just want to settle down with you and start a family. We're getting too old for all of this."

Your wife wraps her arms around your waist and pulls you close to her.

"Luckily for you, now we'll be able to do it. We can build our own little place outside of the capitol and start our family. Maybe we can even adopt."

"We're really going to do this? After fighting for so long."

She leans down to give you a soft kiss with a smile.

"We really are. No more fighting, (y/n). I promise."

"Good. If you break it, I'll have Akame hunt you down."

"You said no more fighting!"

"Yeah but it doesn't apply when it comes to this. Besides it would serve you right for breaking the promise."

"Then I better not break it."

"I'm glad you're starting to see reason."

X

After arriving to headquarters, you joined Najenda in her room. After unable to stay in the same room for so long, it felt nice to finally be able to sleep in her arms. As soon as she wrapped her arms around your waist to pull you close, you had fallen asleep. It didn't take long for Najenda to join you. 

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Misa Amane - Safe

--------------