《DISCLAIMER》

If you have not read the manga (or if you havent been exposed to the spoilers) i dont recommend this book.

this is book 4/5

|♡|

CONTENTS:
manga spoilers
This is your warning. If you ignore it, that's your fault. I don't wanna hear that I spoiled it for you. Also, if you are going to include spoilers in a comments, please put a warning before. People in HEATWAVES are horrible about that.

NSFW
If you don't know, it's not safe for you to read around your parents. Smut. Lemon. Whatever the hell you call it. It's basically porn.

Blood/gore
Some scenes are descriptive, and used for imagery. If you're queasy, please heed the warning

Character death
There are spoilers for characters that have died, or will die.

Spousal and child abuse
We all know who this is from. Will have a bold warning

Gaslighting
a form of emotional abuse that's seen in abusive relationships. It's the act of manipulating a person by forcing them to question their thoughts, memories, and the events occurring around them

Angst
There will be so much of this that it will not have a warning.  Expect it for each chapter.

Strong language/offensive language
Some viewers may find some of the phrases offensive. Though, there are no racial or homophopic slurs. This is included in the comments.

Severe anxiety/ depression. Trauma triggers.
The reader is severely traumatized. There will be moments where this shows for her and the other characters.

Sukuna
He has his very own warning because I think he's a trigger >:(

|♡|

REMINDER THAT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO...

》DO WHAT I WANT. ITS MY BOOK.

》DELETE/REPORT ANY COMMENTS THAT ARE OFFENSIVE, RUDE, OR CONCERNING TO YOU OR ME.

》REMOVE VIEWERS. IF YOU ARE PICKING FIGHTS, BELITTLING MYSELF OR OTHERS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO STOP. IF YOU IGNORE ME AND CONTINUE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED.

》REMOVE/UNPUBLISH THE BOOK. IF IT GETS BAD LIKE THE FIRST BOOK HAS, I'LL TAKE IT DOWN.

|♡|

I love all of you. Please don't take my words to heart unless you are one of the people who do this <3.

I read through the comments for Heatwaves and I am very disappointed in some of you. For those of you who defended Y/n, I appreciate you.

And for those who called her weak, I hope you're fucking ready.

|♡|

The genre is tragedy so please remember this as you read through.

There is an update schedule. I will be in school and working a part-time job when this is updating and growing, so please be courteous of my scheduled times.

Updates will be every TUESDAY and SATURDAY by 6 PM EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME

I will also update between these days, but I will always have a chapter out on Tuesday and Saturday :)