62

Poohbear

I woke up at the house with my father but he was about to go so he was going to drop me off back with my brother Kemo.

Last night Kemo knew where I was they was just checking but I was sleep.

Kemo asked did i wanna go home and I said it didn't matter and he took me because he didn't like me around him if I'm not happy for some reason .

I was just getting out the shower and I text Kemo and told him to come at me.

My phone dinged again and he was already on the way at me.

It was going on 12 and I grabbed my phone and slipped my slippers on and walked out.

"YURRRR" he yelled .

"Yoooo" I said and he laughed.

"You need a lil drank in your system cause that shit was a dehydrated ass " yo" you did" he said shaking his head and I did a lil laugh.

" welpppsss we going back to my cribbb " he said and zoomed there and I'm not gone lie I was tired and it's a 30 some minute drive to Kemo house so i fell asleep.

Kemo was shaking me woke but too hard so i huffed and mugged him.

" nigga - " I blinked my eyes and he laughed .

" get yo sleepy ass up twin and it's a chocolate milkshake right there I just got it and mine right here" he said and got out the car .

I smiled and got the milkshake .

Yeeeeee boyyy

" girl if yo ass don't speed up " he said cause I was just now closing the door drinking my milkshake.

" Wait then" I said and he went in and closed the door when I got closer.

I opened the door and i seen my brotherrr

I walked to him slowly and he hugged me.

" damnnn I kinda miss yo ass gang " he said and I looked at him

"Bet , don't talk to me " I said and walked off in the kitchen where Kemo was.

"brother brother brother guess what " I said .

"what " he said still typing on his phone and now I just feel like I'm bothering everybody so i just walked away and walked to a room.

I was scrolling through Instagram and opened the door and seen demon sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt off.

He looked up and looked me up and down and licked his lips and bit on them so I hurried and closed the door cause Ian never had this feeling but i felt a heart beat.

It wasn't my heart though it was down below ..

I did a good and big inhale and then exhale and when I was about to walk away the door opened and i was starting to walk away but he stepped in front of me.

I was nervous so I looked down the wholeee time and I looked up one time and we locked eyes.

He bit licked his lips and bitting on them looking me up and down.

See now i wanna do thingssss ..

so I just went in for a hug cause I didn't know what to do and he didn't do anything back or i thought till he hugged me back .