Sara's Birthday

Sara's POV

I wake up to kisses being placed all over my face. I smile and slowly open my eyes, I see Ava looking at me with love in her eyes. "Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday my love." She says. I smile wider and she kisses me, I deepen the kiss. She climbs on top of me, straddling me, I hold her hips and she starts a grind on my hips. I moan into her mouth, she starts to kiss my neck.

"Sorry to interrupt, but the team is waiting." Gideon says. I groan.

"Tell them it's a free day, it's Christmas after all." I say, Ava still kissing my neck.

"Of course Captain. May I also say, Happy Birthday Captain Lance." Gideon tells me.

"Thank you Gideon." I reply. Ava goes back to kissing me, I open my mouth for her.

Ava's POV

I am straddling Sara and kissing her neck as she talks to Gideon. The team is planning a surprise party for Sara today. They are even inviting the rest of the heroes for Christmas and her birthday. All I have to do is distract Sara for the next 3 hours. I disabled Sara's alarm for today to let her sleep in. At 12 PM, I decided to wake her up. I stop kissing Sara's neck to speak, "Today is all about you, love." I tell her and she nods.

I go back to kissing her, she sits up with me on her lap never breaking the kiss. She breaks away to take her shirt off. I slowly push her back on the bed, she stares at me with lust in her eyes. I also already had Gideon soundproof the room when I put my lingerie on under my pajamas. I take off my shirt and she looks at me drooling. I push the blanket down and go back to kissing her, she tries to hold my hips. "No touching." I tell her, she groans and I smirk, she puts her hands above her heads. "Good girl." I whisper in her ear, she moans.

As I'm kissing her I move my hand down her body, and start to touch her through her shorts. She moans, "Aves please." She says. She moves her hands to my body, I smirk. I take her hands off me and pin them above her.

"Stop touching or I'm getting the handcuffs." I tell her, she nods. I let go of her hands and put my hand into her shorts and start rubbing up and down her panties. She moans loudly, "You don't have to beg, this is your birthday, just tell me what to do, Captain." I say, she moans as I kiss her neck and bite her ear.

"Touch me... please." She says, I start to rub faster, her hips buckle, I smirk. "A-Avaa." I start to kiss, lick, and bite the spot that makes her go crazy to drive her closer to the edge. "F-Faster." She says, I obey and go faster. She moans, and soon enough cums while moaning. "Ava." She moans out. I smirk.

I get off her and she groans, I finish taking off my pajamas leaving me in just my lingerie. "I love you." She says still catching her breath. I chuckle.

"I love you too." I say and turn away to get handcuffs. I get 4 sets and turn around, she gulps. "This is just in case you touch again." I explain, she nods.

"When can I touch you?" She asks, I smirk.

"Whenever I tell you, you can." I tell her, she groans, but pulls me onto her. I sit up on her lap and she sits up her hands on my abs and hips. "I said no touching." I say. She pouts, "Your adorable." I say and peck her lips, she smiles after the kiss. "Get in the middle of the bed." I tell her. I get off her and wait for her to fix the pillows and get in the middle of the bed. I smile and sit back on her lap, I lean down and kiss her. She moans into the kiss. While she is distracted I handcuff her to the bed.

"Why?" She asks with a pout.

"Because I told you not to touch and you did. Also so I can make you scream for hours." I tell her, she gulps making me smirk. "Toys or no toys?" I ask her.