30

Jk: w-what do you mean Jimin hyung?!!??

Jungkook was trembling, Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hands and he can feel the younger was in distress. And he can't see him like that.

Tears were falling from both the President and Jungkook's eyes. Its like their world have fallen apart and their hearts ripped into millions of pieces.

T: Jiminshi I'm asking you! Please! Just do it again check it again! Maybe you got wrong! Our baby is still in the womb and you said they are safe! now check again! I am begging you!!!

Taehyung shouted. Jimin can feel how hurt his bestfriends were, and his gonna do anything for them. He tried on checking on Jungkook again.

At the second try, there were still no heartbeat. Jungkook was crying so hard, Taehyung just kept calm but tears are still falling from his eyes.

Jimin got nervous, before he started at the third try, he took a deep breath and calm himself. Then he put some lube gel on Jungkook's stomach again. He slowly rolled the transducer probe around Jungkook's stomach applying a little bit pressure.

He was trying to find the heart beat of the baby. He was getting hopeless. But then *badum...badum.....badum* they heard it. They heard the baby's heart beat.

Taehyung sighed in relief, he released all the stress in his breathing that he didn't even know he had. Jungkook had his eyes teary again, he was so happy knowing his baby is alive. Jimin felt a big rock was lifted from him.

T: Oh my god, love did you hear that? That's our baby...... Our mini me..... No need to cry, no need worry okay? Our baby is alive.

Jk: I.... I'm happy.... So, so happy. I thought our baby will leave us. But g-good thing they stayed, they wanted to meet us too.

And with that Taehyung hugged Jungkook tight, then he kissed the younger. He whipped his tears, and peck his lips again.

Then he moved down to Jungkook's stomach and kissed it and said...

T: Thankyou for staying with us baby..... Thankyou for not giving up and let us hear your heartbeat. Dada and mama are happy, so so happy. We love you so much.

Jk: Thankyou Jiminie hyung for your hard work.

Jm: of course Jungkookie. Now I'm gonna leave you for a bit and tell them that you guys are okay.

T: Okay jimin hyung. But can you please let Namjoon hyung in?

Jm: yeah sure, wait a bit.

So Jimin went outside and told them what happened. When they knew that it took long for Jimin to find the heart beat, they got worried. But when they knew that they are okay, they were happy and got relieved.

After a couple of minutes, Namjoon went inside the clinic, and saw Taehyung sitting beside Jungkook's bed, holding the younger's hand.

N: how are you Jungkookie?

Jk: I'm good hyung. Happy that our baby is okay.

N: that's good to hear. But Taehyungie what did you called me for?

T: oh right. I know people are still waiting at the press I want you to explain the situation regarding my lack of respect from this event. And also release a statement about what happened to me and Jungkook. Hyung please answer only the necessary, you know what to do.

N: of course Taehyungie, I got you covered. I think you both should go home and rest, I'll tell Mrs. Kim to bring the little guy to you. Go home and rest.

T: Thankyou hyung, also please call Yoongi hyung for our personal meeting at the mansion tonight, I'm gonna ask him something.

N: okay yeah.

With that, Namjoon went outside, Taehyung and Jungkook went home with Eunwoo.

Namjoon was outside the press conference answering the questions they had.

N: first of all, I wanted to say sorry in behalf of President Kim Taehyung. His boyfriend almost got a miscarriage, and he needs to take care of him,. The President also wanted to say that he might take another break again, it isn't clear when he is coming back yet. But we assure you they are all right and fine now. Please do not cause a fuss about this matter as this is the President's private life. We needed all of your respect.

R1: Mr. Vice president can we ask some question?

N: you already asked. But go ahead, remember I'm answering limited questions only.

R1: what was the reason of the almost miscarriage?

N: Someone pushed the President's boyfriend on the stairs, the information is only limited as we are about to investigate.

They didn't asked for more questions at that time, to which Namjoon is thankful for. Then they immediately wrap it all up and went home.

What happened that day immediately went to headlines of news. Some were shock and sorry, but relieved for the president. The people were glad that the President's boyfriend and child are okay, and they also understand why the president wanted to have a break again.

On the other hand:

Mr.J: YOU ASSHOLE!!! YOU DIDN'T GET RID OF THAT SLUT AND THAT STUPID CREATURE?!!! YOU REALLY ARE USELESS!!!

??: b-but b-boss I didn't know that he would still be alive, I've pushed him down the stairs. I thought by doing that he would be dead...

Mr.J: WELL HE Isn't!! What's your name again?!!

?? : Bogum b-boss....

Mr.J: well Mr. Stupid Bogum!! He didn't die I told you to use the gun and directly shoot him!! What did you do? Just cowardly pushed him down the stairs! You useless slutty bitch!!.... Seems like you are no longer needed, say goodbye to your precious life.

So Mr. Jeon pulled the trigger from his gun, pointed at Bogum's head, and shoot. Causing the young man to lose his life.

Mr. Jeon was very furious, so he called his trusted man and asked something from him. Something cruel and unforgivable.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys another update. Here you go @sumapoo bestie ;) as promised chap 30. See you guys next chapter. Hope you all are doing well, and safe right now please take care. And thankyou all for supporting this story :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.