xxii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

"We've lured away all titans nearby!" I heard as I moved forward placing myself beside Heichou. "Thirty seconds until the gates are open

'This is it. The 104th training corps' expedition. I..... Why do I have a bad feeling for this expedition? I need to get my guard up for this. Cuz my gut never lies'

I look at the people who were waiting for our departing. Until I saw a boy who's clothes were ripped and dirty as he looked at us with such desire. The boy had brown hair with his bangs over his one eye.

'He reminds me of Eren back then before Wall Maria fell... Those passion in his eyes..'

From behind the brunette boy was the same girl with blonde hair and shaggy clothes.

'How the heck? Every time I have seen her was when an important event occurs... Where is her parents??'

"It's time!" A superior shouted as I turned back my focus infront.

'I shouldn't lessen my guard...'

"In mere moments, mankind will advance once again. Show us what you're made off!" The Superior shouted as it was followed by people who raised their blades and shouted.

"Open the gate!" The gate was going up.

"Do not lower your guard, Yeager. You're more skillfull, if you do that." I heard shorty spoke beside me as I gave him a determined nod.

The gate was fully open.

"Forward!" Everyone's horse ran forward following Erwin. "We now begin the 57th expedition! Advance!"

______________________

Everyone went up to their own formation as we, the special operation squad, we're in row 5, center standby. The most secure position in the formation. Even more than where the supply wagons are.

'Don't be nervous, Y/N. Concentrate and keep your guard up like usual.'

I look at the right and saw a black flare fired up. An abnormal. That's where Armin was placed as well with our other friends.

'I should relax. Maybe Armin is ok.. I hope so..'

"An abnormal in the left." I spoke.

A few minutes later, a purple was fired.

"Emergency in the left." I informed the group.

After a while, green smoke signals began to be seen.

"Y/N, fire." Levi commanded beside me.

"Ok." I replied as I shot a green smoke signal up.

'I think everything is going smoothly for now.'

"Reporting in! It's an operation report" A superior went up to us. "The right flank's scouts have suffered heavy losses! Scouting ability is crippled! Please relay this report on the left!"