Chapter 27 - Kidnapped

It was 6pm and class 1A were going to their hotel. The class was being loud as always as they got off the beach, but there was something that covered their voices. There was multiple loud bangs. They faced to where the sound was coming from and saw a familiar purple mist. The villains in front were holding guns, which meant that the loud noises from before were gun shots.

Aizawa jumped in front of the class asking himself, 'Why this again? Can't we have a normal field trip?'

Izuku was studying his surroundings, but he heard multiple groans. He faced towards the floor and saw some of his classmates were shot. Luckily it was nowhere fatal, but they were in pain. Momo was creating all the bandages she could so she could treat them, but that meant that the students who got shot and herself, were defenseless.

Izuku panicked and shouted out orders. "Everyone who can fight. There are some people who got shot. Momo is trying to treat them, but that means they are all defenseless. So please defend them along with your own safety."

He got a huge yes as his reply. All of them got into fighting positions and made sure all thee injured and Momo were in the center if the ring of defense. Activating their quirks and carefully watching the enemy, they began to battle.

The villains rushed towards the group, blocking them with his ice, Todoroki created an ice wall. Sadly, Shigaraki managed to use his quirk to destroy the wall, letting villains into the space. Bakugo immediately blasted them with his explosions when they entered through the hole in the wall. All the long range quirks also were used in the situation. Izuku was with Momo ready to defend her and his injured classmates at any cost.

The villains had a flame quirk user, so he melted the whole ice wall, while the heroes were busy dealing with all the villains inside. Melting the wall allowed more villains to surround the group. The wall was going down and Izuku looked around. He saw that Aizawa was bleeding a lot, but he was still able to fight.

He was also surrounded by villains like his students, but he continued to fight with hope in his eyes. When the fight started, he already pushed the distress signal, which he alerted Nezu and his friends. They just had to at least survive for at least 3 hours. Thinking about that again, Aizawa started to think it was hopeless, but he couldn't drown in despair in front of his students.

Izuku observed the current state of all his peers and they were not good. It had only been 30 minutes and they were all tired and bleeding. They couldn't help it. They didn't have much experience than the villains and the enemy had the advantage in numbers and surprise. The outcome wasn't good. He predicted that Aizawa called for help, but they were 3 hours from UA and the city. They had to fight on their own.

On the spot, the green haired boy decided that he would use his quirk, since the villains probably know about, thanks to Toga and Twice. He placed his bracelet on the ground with his eyes closed. Iida and Todoroki noticed the action and tried to run up to stop him before he opened his eyes, but were late. The moment they reached him, his eyes were open and he was staring at the villains in front.

"Izu... Don't do this." Todoroki pleaded.

Izuku didn't look back and apologized. "I'm sorry Sho-chan, Ten-chan, but I can't just stand here and do nothing."

"But-" Iida tried to reason.

"Anyway, they should already know, since Toga and Twice got away. So please, take them down while I delete their quirks." Izuku said.

"Izu..."

"Please?" Izuku repeated.

Iida sighed and agreed. "Fine, but please be careful of how you use it."