Dark Blade

Macy POV

God Damn It!!!

I shouldn't have become a superhero!

I jumped through the sunroof of my second bedroom and detransformed, rushing back into my room to finish my leftover homework. I didn't Notice Adrien also rush to the workroom, trying to complete his own share. 

"This is why you should've listened to me and finished your work last night instead of hanging out with your lover and child!", Mullo flew out and rolled her eyes at me. 

"He's not my Lover!!", I exclaimed as I continued to multitask all the paperwork. After a while, I decided to take a break and walked out to see Adrien, Ruu, and Wanya, playing in the living room. I small smile settled on my lips as I walked over. 

"Hello! did you finish your work already?", Adrien asked after he noticed my presence. 

"Ugh! don't even get me started! I still have a lot to do!! What use is a secretary for if he can't even do half the work!", I groaned. 

"Um, Sister Macy, did you forget that you had pushed your entire work for a month onto your secretary because you wanted a break? it's obvious there's going to be a lot", Wanya sweatdropped.

Oh yeah...

I did that...

Shit. 

"But still!", I groaned and hung my head when the news came on the TV

"Mr. Bourgious has been elected as the Mayor of Paris for the 4th consecutive year as of yesterday. Here's a video of him and his daughter", Nadia introduced as the camera focused on both of them. Chloe was waving even more than her father as if she became the mayor instead. I looked at Adrien and we both sighed, not wanting to ruin our mood by thinking about it. 

"She's acting as if she was the mayor of Paris", I sighed in defeat and shook my head. Adrien laughed awkwardly, not having anything to say to defend her. Suddenly he paused. 

"Oh yeah! A class representative selection is coming up! Are you going to participate?", Adrien asked. I looked at him with a 'you've got to be kidding' look.

"I already have enough work on my plate with being Princess Magic and the CEO of Vision. I don't have any more energy left!", I whined and slouched on the sofa in an incredibly unladylike manner. But I didn't care at all. Adrien has seen me like this too many times. He just chuckled. 

"Your right", He agreed and sat down next to me with Ruu. 

"Why don't you try? After all, you are fit for the job!", I suggested. He immediately moved his hand to a cross. 

"No way!! I already have Chinese, fencing, and Piano classes. I also have to keep my grades up. Plus I want to make time to learn more about Business so I can help you! I really don't have time to become a representative", Adrien listed and also groaned after realizing how much work he himself also has. I giggled as the both of us assumed a disgraceful and lazy position on the cozy couch with Ruu on my chest. 

"Daa!", He exclaimed and hugged me. I smiled. 

"Are you trying to cheer us up? Thank you! Hugging you is the best cure for tiredness", I hummed as I hugged him back. 

"Hey, no fair! I want a hug too!", Adrien exclaimed. 

"Nu-uh Mister! You had Ruu the whole time I was doing paperwork! Don't you dare take him again", I hissed at him and moved away, leaving a pouting model. 

"You guys...", Wanya sighed in defeat after watching 2 grown-ass teenagers fighting over a hug from a child. 

The news flashed again, announcing that Adrien's fencing instructor, Armount something, Had also run for Mayor, but was pummelled in the polls. Not only that,  he got the least number of votes in Paris history.