― 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚ 

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚ 

「 CHAPTER THREE 」

― "IS THIS SEAT taken?" He asked.

You shook your head lightly, saying no.

He took a seat next to you, making sure there was space between you two.

Awkwardness formed in the atmosphere. It was just complete awkward silence.

Not sure of what to say, you decided to keep quiet. Not like you're a conversation starter or anything.

It was awkward for Kunimi and at the same time, very dumb for he decided to sit next to a girl he didn't know, ditching Kindaichi along the way.

He let out a low sigh and fiddled with his hands. 

He didn't know why he did this nor how he did this. He wasn't functioning properly right now. 

He looked to the side to see you facing the front with a blank expression. This made him follow your gaze and look back front to see the principal already on the stage, standing on the podium.

As the event started, Kunimi could already feel himself dozing off. Leaning his back against the chair, he tried to keep his eyes wide open. 

Not even thirty minutes had passed and Kunimi can be seen peacefully sleeping next to you. 

You kept your attention towards the front, glancing once in a while to see some people stealing glances at you. 

Confused, you look around until your e/c orbs landed on a certain blackhead sleeping.

'Ah, that's why...'

The opening ceremony lasted pretty long. About 2 hours, that is.

A sigh could be heard from the middle row as you got up, ready to leave. 

You felt like you forgot something but don't know what. You whipped your head around trying to regain what you missed until you remembered.

It was Kunimi, still sleeping on the desk. 

Everyone had already left, only a few were still chatting with their friends along the pathway. 

You need to wake him up or he'll be locked up. But the thing is...

You don't have enough energy to do so and you don't want to do it.

That led to you now, in the crowded hallways while Kunimi is still sleeping soundly in the assembly hall.

'He's gonna get locked up,' You thought.

You felt the urge to go back and drag him out but it's not like you know him. It's not your place to do that anyway.

So, you continued on your way.

Students were dismissed as the day ended after the event. 

The hallways were as packed as always. This time it seemed to be twice the amount around the first-year's building and hallways. 

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

The next few days weren't that good.

Upperclassmen were bustling around, recruiting first-years into their club. 

You didn't mind them and walk ahead, away from the madness.

"Hey-!" Someone exclaimed. 

After a few steps, you felt a hand on your shoulders as you saw a girl, a senpai, holding out a form to you. 

"Would you like to join the arts club?" She asked scratching her cheek with a nervous smile.

Before you could answer, another came up to you. "Hey, hey! You there!"

You looked to see another girl clutching papers in her arms. "Join the badminton club!"

"Oi join the photography club! It's better!" A boy joined in.

"Hey! I asked her first!" The first girl exclaimed. 

"And I don't care!" Another shouted. 

To summarize, people were fighting over which club you get to join. 

A hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the mess. 

"Are you okay there?" A girl, with her blonde hair tied up into a messy ponytail, asked you.

You let out a low 'yes' as a smile spread on her face.

She put her hands on her waist. "Great! Then follow me!"

She walk quickly out of the hall, grabbing your hand in process and yanking you along with her as you tried to catch up. 

Speed-walking, you finally caught up to her pace. "Excuse me! Where are we going?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you, didn't I?" She wasted no time for you to answer. 

The blondette looked back with her green eyes screaming 'exciting' and told you loudly, "We're going to the vice-principal's office."

"Am I in trouble?!"

"Hm?" She glanced back.

"AM I IN TROUBLE?!"

She stopped. Well, this is bad. 

.

.

.

"Probably, now come on!"

You had a worried expression on your face as the girl in front of you laughed.

"Fuyuki! Don't run in the hallways!" A person exclaimed along the way.

'Fuyuki' only chuckled. "Hai hai!"

But she didn't comply. Instead,

she only ran faster.

╭──────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER THREE ]

COMPLETED! ✔ 

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚