.2.

Savannah, Georgia

Toranae Richter

We finally made it to Candons house. When we pulled up, there was 3 cars in the yard, excluding Candons. I'm guessing he has other people here like his friends.

I never really been inside Candons house or around his homeboys, which is who i'm guessing is inside.

Noellie, also know as 'Kamila or Ellie', parked on the side of the road infront of Candons house since there was no room in the drive way.

We got out and went up to knock on the door. Ellie, knocked on the door and seconds later it swung open.

"Fuck y'all want? Y'all not dressed like Jehovahs Witnesses.Ouuu, I'ma tell god his people out here dressed like hoochies." The boy who opened the door said.

I analyzed him while Ellie talked trash to him.He looked decent. He was darkskin with tattoos on all over his arms and neck. He had about 2 above his eyebrow and one below his eye to the side. He also had braces.

"Seven, move the fuck out of the way. Talking about some 'Jehovahs Witnesses'. Ellie said moving him out the door way and grabbing my arm so we could get by.

"Would Jehovah witness me knocking your head between the washer and dryer?" Ellie semi-yelled as we walked in the house

"Ellie, hush your mouth. Talking shit with your screen door for a lace, wearing as-" The boy who i'm guessing is known as 'Seven' was about to start but got interrupted by Candon emerging from the kitchen.

"Hey boo." Ellie said while smiling at Candon.

"Wats sta deal bae. I see you brought, 'Miss Homebody', out the house. Wassgood, Tori."Candon said grabbing my attention away from the 3 bottles of promethazine on the coffee table in front of where I was on the couch.

"Hi, Candon." I said back with a boring tone.

Something about talking to your friends boyfriend makes me cringe. They've been together for about 5 years from what Ellie tells me all the time but i've only said maybe 10 word to him and those were all short answers or replys.

"Noellie, is you gonna introduce us to your friend". A boy on the other part of the couch stated looking at me. There was 3 other boys in the living room, which is where we were all at.

"This is my home girl, 'Tori'. Tori, this is, Kadime, Seven, and Roman. Kees must not be here." Ellie said, once she pointed out who all the boys were.

"No, Kees is up the stairs with Deja." The boy who I learned was 'Seven' stated.

"Oowee." Ellie said plopping down on Candons lap on the couch.

"So, Tori, how old are you?" Seven asked.

"I'm 18." I replied looking at Seven.

"Oh. We're all 22. With the exception of Akees.
He's 23." Seven said leaning up, putting his elbows on his knees and his chin in his palms.

"Oh. Well y'all make me seem like a ba-" I tried to get out but i was interrupted.

"Listen here lady, I told you all I wanted was felatio. You took it upon yourself to take off your tights and panties and then when I tell you I don't wanna do that with you, you try to put that little coochie on my face. You get mad when I tell you to go in the bathroom to wash up cause' you smell a little funny. I should've knocked your head all the way off for even tryna go further!" They boy from upstairs shouted causing all the boys to start laughing.

"A'kees, don't play with me. You're ugly ass mama twat smells funny." The girl who i'm guessing is Deja yelled back.

"Hoe don't play with my mama. You know what, get out. Coochie smell like metal and you expect me to put my mouth on it. ION EVEN FUCK WITH YOU TO DO THAT." Kees shouted coming downstairs to open the door.

"Hurry up and get all your stuff cause' I was tryna be nice but you wanna bring my mama into this. I should shoot your ugly ass belly button off."

"Whatever, Akees". Deja yelled while the boys were on the ground rolling.

"And stop calling me that. Who even told you my government name." Kees asked in a serious tone still looking at Deja

"Baby, you know my dad is the principal of the high school. I was helping and I seen it and opened your file. We were meant to be together." Deja shouted getting on her knees in front of, Kees.

(A/N: She was cleaning out old files. They've all already graduated)

"MAN, DEJA, GET UP AND GET OUT." Kees shouted through gritted teeth.

"You'll see i'm the one for you sooner or later." Deja whispered walking out the door.

"I knew I shouldn't have brought that girl here. She kept begging me to suck on my stuff. Who the fuck does that?" Kees said sitting down on the empty space next to me.

"You know he mad when he start doing all that talking. That nigga never speaks." Kadime said.

Kees just looked up and shook his head then looked at me. We took in each other's features. He was darkskin with tattoos. He had waves. It look like he just got a haircut. He also had braces.

His presence alone just screams for attention without him saying anything. He looked so good and all he has on what a white tee, black jogging pants, and 'Jordan 4 Retro Fire Red'. It was so simple but he looked so good.

"Are y'all just gon' stare each other other down or..." Seven said snapping me out the trance I had fallen.

"Wats sta deal." He said turing his attention to his phone.

"Wassam." I said doing the same thing.

"Anyways, bestie, what's your instagram?" Seven said.

"It's 'love.tori'." I said passing my phone to him. Then everyone got it putting in their username. Then it finally got to, Kees.

He looked at my phone and put his name in. He looked at me handing me my phone back mugging me.

Well what the hell did I do? I took it from him. I stayed there for a little while longer until I got tired.

"Ellie, can you take me home."I asked

"Yeah, come on." She said getting off Candons lap.

"Bye y'all, Bye bestie."I said talking to everybody.

"Bye Tori." Everyone said

Vote & Comment