Chapter 55

Jessica anxiously awaited upstairs in the home of the Diggory's they had kindly allowed Jessica along with her maid of honour Penny Haywood, bridesmaids Louisa and Katherine Parker, Aurora Fawley and Ginny Weasley. Who could forget the adorable little flower girls Mary and Anna.

Jessica wondered what Archie was doing with Charlie, hopefully, he was behaving with his grandfathers and uncles. Molly was having a conversation with Jessica's cousins, even though Jessica could tell her cousin Aurora didn't want to be there.

"Hey Jess we all brought dates," Louisa said, as she was having her hair and make done

"Speak for yourself," Katherine said, as she didn't bring a date

"Who did you bring?"

"Oliver, of course," Louisa said

"What about you Rora?" Jessica asked, "who did you invite?"

"Hadrian," she said

"Really, I didn't think he was your type," Katherine commented

"His sister is coming anyway, we're best friends nothing more," she said, Jessica cocked her brow at her

"No really we're just friends, he's dating someone, I'm dating someone-

"Then why didn't you invite them," Louisa asked

"Because I'm not ready for the family to meet him," Aurora admitted

Jessica nodded, she didn't know how Aurora felt about her friends, she was the only person in their family to have ever been sorted into Slytherin house. Jessica graduated from Hogwarts the year Aurora and Katherine began their first she never got to see them at Hogwarts.

From what Katherine had told Jessica. Aurora had greatly distanced herself from her and Louisa, befriend a group of tormenting Slytherins. Not the kind of people she thought her cousin would like to be around, the time had come for Jessica to get dressed she wanted her dress to remain a secret to the reveal at the wedding.

Her bridesmaid's dresses were mix-matched, correlating to their houses, her maid of honour Penny and her cousin Louisa had lemon yellow dresses, Katherine had baby blue, Aurora had mint green and Ginny had coral red. A knock at the door distracted the girls, Molly opened the door, allowed Mr Harper to enter.

"You all look, lovely ladies," he said, "Your groomsmen are waiting for you,"

Penny linked arms will Charlie's best man; Bill, Fred and George were walking down with Katherine and Aurora, Percy was walking down with Louisa, Ginny was walking down the aisle with her brother Ron. Molly was waiting with Archie, Mary and Anna.

"Are you ready darling?" Mr Harper asked,

"Yes, are you ready to see me?" she asked,

"Yes, sweetie," he said, Jessica opened the door, she wore a princess v-neck train tulle lace wedding dress with pockets.

"Beautiful," he father choked, "I wish your mother could be here," he shreds a few tears

"Oh dad don't cry cause you're going to make me cry," she said fanning her face, he held her hands, in his admiring his daughter

"Are you going to be able to walk me down?" she asked he nodded

He offered Jessica his arm she hooked her arm with his, he held his hand over hers, he walked her downstairs. Had been with Charlie, his brothers and Archie, while Charlie might have been putting on a confident face. Mr Harper knew he would break when he saw her.

The music began playing as River walked down the aisle the family pet had flowers similar to the wedding flower entwined into her collar. She pulled a wagon which had also been decorated, in that wagon, Mary and Anna sat in their red flower girl dresses.

Archie walked behind, holding the rings on a pillow, he wore a black tuxedo with a red tie and waistcoat. Next down the aisle was Charlie brother and sister Ginny and Ron, they were followed by George and Aurora, she looked uncomfortable having a Weasley walk her down the aisle.

Katherine on the other hand excitedly walked down with Fred, as did Louisa and Percy they were already friends from school. Bill and Penny walked down, Bill stood next to Charlie when he reached the bottom. Mr Harper smiled at Jessica, she took a deep breath.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" she nodded

"As ready as I'll ever be,"

Jessica walked down the aisle, everyone's eyes were fixed on her the only expression her face could make was a smile. Charlie seemed to forget that everyone was room, his eyes only focus on Jessica, his smile grew brighter as she walked close to him, her dad stopped kissing her cheek.

"Congratulations darling," he told her, Charlie held her hand

"As beautiful as a unicorn," Charlie said, Jessica tried her hardest not to laugh.

As they were reading their vows, Archie was pulling on his dad's trousers, prompting Bill to hold his hand so he wouldn't cause a scene. There were many tears in the crowd, even Aurora shred a little tear for her cousin, she did look so happy.

"I, Charles, take you, Jessica, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad. In sickness and in health. I will love and honour you all the days of my life."

"I, Jessica, take you, Charles, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride," gently pulled her close, smiling at her as he leaned down to seal their eternal bond together as husband and wife.