P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 4

Chapter 4

Casper was so exhausted he almost hated parties in that moment. The headache that he had felt like he got dropped on his head. After his party last night he came home and only got four hours of sleep. He was irritated because instead of trying to sleep his hangover off, he was now getting ready to see the biggest kingpin in New York City, Andre West.

There was nothing Casper could do to push their conference back because Andre was like a human on wheels; he rarely stayed in the same place for too long so it was either catch him today—or never, so Casper had to suck it up and do what he had to do.

He twisted the cap to his water bottle open and took three gulps swallowing the two pain pills that were inside his mouth to help defuse his headache. From sexing two girls last night who were sisters, to getting top in the bathroom and causing multiple fights from messing with women who were in a relationship, he was worn out.

Casper checked himself in the mirror smiling at what he saw. He heard Andre West was a real uptight nigga. The suit and tie serious face at all times type. Casper shook his head because most niggas that turned into multimillionaires would act like that. But then again he heard homeboy was like that since he was a child.

Casper wore a black Polo t-shirt with black True Religion jeans. His size twelve feet were covered in brand new black and white Prada sneakers and a plain six karat necklace was around his tatted neck. A big black faced thirteen thousand dollar Deep Sea Rolex watch sat slack around his right wrist he had gotten a months ago due to boredom.

Casper's eyes quickly met the mirror seeing the figure standing in his bathroom doorway before she opened her mouth. She walked in closer, folding her arms across her stomach as she leaned in the doorframe.

"Did you have fun at your little hood party last night?"

He turned around to face her and licked his lips. A habit he had of doing when he was ready to strip a girl out her panties; which was on a daily basis. Her dress was a plain gray, stopping just above her knees. It was simple, but her exotic body failed to show the innocence of it. It was loose but it still somehow showed every curve on her.

Casper wasn't worried about how she got in because he knew she used the key he gave her. "C'mere Amal." He said putting his hand out.

The Arabic girl smiled and stood where she was shaking her head. "No Joseph, I know what your about to do. Come on and stop playing we have to get going." She said calling him by his government name.

"Naw forreal c'mere, I swear no funny shit." He said, his face was relaxed showing he was serious. The girl walked over him, her four thousand dollar heels clicking against the marble tiles in his bathroom as she approached him.

He was leaning on the bathroom sink with his feet spaced out and his hands in his pockets as he stared at her. He ran his tongue across the top row of his gold teeth, his eyebrows slightly scrounged together, his eyes seeming to stare into the inside of her soul. She stared back at him with a dry smirk on her face. It seemed like she was the only person his intense gazes never worked on.