Chapter 3: Clip

Loooooong chapter.

Anyways, spring break is nearly done, and my grades are shit.

What evvss

Be cool.

Love y'all ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Odia's POV:

"Odia, so why aren't you in this..." Yuno asked me as the host club waltzed around.

I shrugged, "I wasn't called, nor have I talked with most of them since Ootori and I had a falling out."

More like he became a cheating bastard.

"Right, I heard. You must've been heartbroken." Yuno gave a face of sympathy.

"I was. I felt very emotionally connected to him, but teenagers are the least reliable when it comes to 'love.'" I chuckled as she did.

"But you look amazing and you're doing amazimg anyways." She winked, "Then again, so is he, but you have boobs, so you win."

"Given." I laughed, "So how are you and your fianceè?" I asked curiously.

Yuno smiled, "He's great! He's from England, Rupert. What a cute name! What about you? Seeing anyone?" Her face turned into mischievous.

I shook my head, "I've just had a few boyfriends here and there. Nothing too serious." I spoke truthfully.

"In that case, how about-"

"I take you out sometime?" A male voice cut her off.

"O-Oh, is that my name I here?" Yuno began to stand up.

"Nobody called you-" I began.

"Coming!" Yuno scurried away.

Bastard.

"So how about it?" He plopped himself next to me.

Rat bastard.

"Haha, very funny." I rolled my eyes at the man who was technically older than me.

"Who said I was kidding?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"We haven't talked in years, you must be insane if you think I'll agree." I sipped on whine as I saw a drunk former classmate clawing at Hikaru.

"That's true, but I got you to talk to me." He pointed out.

"But I didn't get you into my pants." I chuckled, "Go away, Hikaru. You can't just act like you didn't answer my calls until I finally gave up." I sighed.

"Come on, Odia, that was-"

"Years ago? I'm well aware, but I'd like to forget that ever happened. It was an embarrassing time of mine. Shameful, to say the least." I murmured.

"Look, I know you were going through a hard time, and I wasn't there-" He tried to speak.

"Hard? Hard? I was devastated, broken, and where were my "friends" then?" I snapped, "My whole life was being ripped apart by my parents-" I stopped speaking as I shook my head, "Forget it."

"When will you stop living in the past-"

Living in the past? Why am I talking to a flawless boy about crisis?

I stood up, "Coming here was a mistake." I muttered.

"Yeah, it was, because you haven't changed, you're still the hardass prude Odia, who just keeps singing the same shit sad song-" He spat as I gave him a harsh slap, which luckily everyone was too loud to notice.