Diana Prince X Fem Reader (DC)

Here's one for Diana as I love her!

Summary : Diana saves Y/N from some thugs and they instantly become friends.

~~~~

Third person pov...

Diana has finally finished work, she was walking through the park when she heard screaming coming from in front. So she ran in her heels.

When she got closer she saw a woman around 20 with two men around 30 surrounding her, angry Diana stormed up to them and pulled the two men of the woman.

The men flew into some bins on the other side of the path.

Diana then turned back towards the woman she was crouched in a way to protect herself, as she looked Diana felt a connection with her so she knelt down in front of the girl.

"Hello" she said softly making the (H/C) girl look up again Years rolling down get face "hi" she whispered Diana smiled at her.

"it's okay, you are safe now I'm Diana Prince" said Diana making the girl feel safer and calmer "thank you so much Diana, I'm Y/N" she said

They smiled at each other, they could both tell this was the start of a close friendship.

Time skip...

"Hey Ana" called Y/N from the living room, upon hearing her voice Diana walked in. "Yes love" she said walking to her Girlfriend.

Y/N smiled "remember when we first met  Diana's smile brightened and she sat next to Y/N on the sofa.

" of course I do love"

"you were so beautiful, I could never for ge that moment" said the Amazon princess this made Y/N Blush.

"Ana~ stopped" wined Y/N covering her blushing face this made Diana laugh loudly.

The end!

Hope you like it so sorry for the wait. I wrote this a while ago and completely forgot to write up!

Word count : 310