Chapter 36: Goodbye Despair fever

1st person POV:
"Um, This is an announcement from Hope's Peak Academy's Field Trip Executive Committee... Good morning, you bastards! It's another perfect tropical day! Let's enjoy it for all it's worth!"

Why most chapters start with that damn bear's line? Is the author running out of way to start a chapter?

Anyway... Working with a stupid brain is really the worst thing I have ever done... Spending an entire night and I haven't even finished half of them!!

Maybe I should prohibit everyone from entering my room from now on... Actually not necessary when tonight is the time. I guess finishing erasing the virus in time is impossible... I hate my job.

"This is not your job though."

Why the hell you suddenly appear?

"Cause it will be boring without anything to watch for now cause you are in one room, just staring at the screen."

So??

"So? Is that all you can say? How sad... Do you remember who helped you come here..."

Me, the last time I remembered you just dropped me in the network and make me get here by myself.

"...Well. I helped you enter there."

Whatever what do you want?

"I'm here cause the author think it will be a good idea to include me cause the day will be boring with you just sitting in one place."

Ok... Who the hell is author? This is not some kinds of books or games.

"I wonder..."

Well... Actually now I remembered the first time we met, I got hit on the head by a unexplainable force... Is that your doing?

"Honesty, your memory is terrible, I got hit too remember?"

You are a f**king god!!

"Even god feel pain!!"

I said this is not a book or game so god don't need to have weaknesses!!

"WTF?? Not everything is different from animes and mangas!!"

So you have some for real?

"Of course..."

...

"Why should I tell you anyway?"

Damn almost got the shitty god.

"I can hear your thought..."

Well how long you are gonna stay here then?

"I lost my interest so f**k this shit, I'm out."

Is a god's job including being a comedian?

"...What?"

Nevermind.

"..."

So he just left like that...

Anyway, he said something earlier about author... Let's just ignore that for now and focus on my work.

"Can I come in?"

"...Sure." I turned off the screen

The door opened and Teruteru enters.

"It's time for your meal!!"

"Wow... You... are... still... cooking... in... this... situation?"

"After persuading them much time of course, coming back to the kitchen is a bit dangerous after all."

"Also patients need good food to recover right? That is the entire reason why Togami-kun allowed me."

"Thanks..."