46- Drop your plan

The man looked down at Mara.

The young woman's sudden question confused Ezekial. He furrowed his brows and looked up, stepping out of the mall. His lips formed into a small smile. "Yes" he answered with a smile. Ezekial stepped out of the mall as his eyes fell onto the car.

The car stopped in front of him as the man went out of the car quickly, opening the car door for the two. "Drive to the nearest hospital" Ezekial ordered and placed the young woman at the back seat. He sat down beside the young woman.

"Wait! I don't need to go to hospital. I am fine" Mara suddenly spoke as panic filled her eyes. Ezekial furrowed his brows and stared at the young woman in confusion. "No, I am worr-" "I don't care" Mara said and turned around.

Her hand reached to the car handle, ready to leave the car. "Wait!" Ezekial seized the young woman's hand and stopped her from running away from him. "Alright, where do you want to go then?" he asked as Mara looked at him with a cold face.

"Home, my house" The young woman replied and shoved away the grip from her wrist. Making Ezekial sighed tiredly. "Tell him your house location" Ezekial spoke with a stone face. He knew where the young woman's house was.

But he did not speak it out loud. The young woman could leave him for stalking her. So he acted like he did not know. "xxxx" Mara said to the driver as the man nodded in the understatement. The car drove off from the mall.

"So you want to be my companion?"

Ezekial questioned and observed Mara who was looking into his eyes with a stone face. But her eyes were showing pity. This man in front of her was going to be left alone in the end. The young woman could not help but pitied the man for having the tragic life.

The second male lead role must be really difficult. His role was to fill the blank in female lead's life and fulfill everything she wanted from behind. Then gave her to another man unwillingly. 'Should I help him?' Mara tilted her head and furrowed her brows.

Thinking if she should help Ezekial from having a tragic life. If she was right, Ezekial was going to die while protecting the female lead. Maybe Mara could help him. Maybe Mara could stop the man from falling for the female lead really hard.

Maybe it was a good new to hear that this man was interested in her instead of the female lead. 'But I won't get anything from doing that. And why should I help a man like him? They are characters, nothing more' Mara frowned.

'But the second male leads are pathetic. Should I help him? No, he is not someone I should care' Mara was arguing with herself. She frowned tightly and swam in the ocean of thoughts. Choosing a decision quietly.

"What are you thinking so deeply?"

Ezekial spoke as he caressed the young woman's brows which were pulled together. A sigh escaped Mara's lips. 'Well, let's stop this second male lead before he dies painfully and lonely' Mara agreed with her thought.

Choosing to help the man from dying because of the female lead. "Nothing.." the young woman shook her head and looked out of the car window. Ezekial furrowed his brows. Not liking the young woman's secretive side. The car fell into silence.

"I want to sign the contract with your company" the young woman spoke and turned her head, facing the man. Ezekial's lips curved up into a satisfied smile. He never expected those words from this young woman.

He thought he had a long way to pursue her. He thought she would refuse him for a thousand times. But she changed her mind so fast. She was refusing him just awhile ago. Now she suddenly asked him if he wanted to be her companion.