𝟜𝟘 - 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤

"I think you have some explaining to do

"I think you have some explaining to do." Sirius spoke from the doorway he leant on, arms crossed tightly in front of his chest like it was a way to emphasise his discontent.

"Sirius, wait." James spoke whilst still holding Ophelia protectively in a hug.

"Thank you for coming, both of you." Ophelia spoke into James' chest, not really taking in Sirius' rather blunt demand.

"It's alright Fi. This is what brothers are for, right?" James pulled out of the hug to hold on to Ophelia's arms firmly, a way of reassuring her that this was the truth. Instead, he earned a hiss from Ophelia.

"S-sorry. It just hurts a lot here." Ophelia pulled up the sleeve of a baggy jumper that she had quite literally thrown on the moment help had arrived.

"Bloody hell, do you not have sufficient healers in this muggle world?" James looked around to try and work out what a healer even looked like in this 'world'.

"No we do it's just tha-" Ophelia began to explain.

"MUM." James yelled over Ophelia's explanation.

"That I don't like people helping me." Ophelia sighed, although having to mask a smile she knew was resurfacing by having James back around. "Wait, mum?"

"Yeh, mum and dad are here." James answered nonchalantly. "How else would we have gotten here?"

"James, they can't see me like this!"

"Why not? They won't care." James continued to stare at the door he had came through earlier, hoping his mum would appear quicker if he stared hard enough.

"Yes darl - oh my merlin." Euphemia brushed past Sirius quickly as she entered the room, eyes falling immediately on Ophelia. "James get her sat down, why on earth have you let her stand about in such a state."

"Sorry mum." James quickly regained control of Ophelia and manoeuvred her over to the closest couch.

"I'm fine Mrs Potter, it's just a few scratches." Ophelia explained, lifting up a hand that was wrapped in a torn tea towel.

"Nonsense. And please call me Mia." Euphemia had walked over to wear Ophelia had sat, then silently flicking her eyes across Ophelia's tired body like she was analysing an x-ray. "Sirius darling, go get some water from somewhere. I'll have to do some muggle healing to avoid too much suspicion initially."

"Yes Mia." Sirius hurried out the room whilst answering.

"Where's Mia gone Sirius?" A new male voice was approaching the room from where Sirius had just left. "She bloody left me with those muggles."

"In there with Fi." Sirius responded, his voice fading the further away he became.

"Well if it isn't the famous Fi. The girl that managed to prank my son." Fleamont strutted into the room, squinting in the direction of Ophelia. "Oh wait, she actually is famous."