𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

Ambrielle's POV

It's been two days since my recovery started. I'm glad for My loved ones taking so much care for me in tiny bits of things.

The atmosphere is very cheerful every passing day. Natasha never leaves my side even grey and her have become best of friends..

Kinda jealous me, I swear if he tries to steal my girl-

I'm glad she decided to acknowledge Grey's good works and his efforts so much. Although in the past even for awhile I might have thought grey was a guy as with the same, horny needs, plastic heart and an asshole brain but that wasn't really an accurate judgement I made.

Phew.

He's way better than that.

He's been quite caring to me and I wouldn't have asked for more seeing him and Natasha getting along as well.

I'm also glad since the incident happened nothing improper had taken place until now.

The person who actually stabbed me, is what I can't remember. Everyday the investigation is being held for me to remember that who that person was.

But.

All I get reminded is a blurry picture of that time and nothing else. All I remember from that time was when I ended Natasha's call. That's that.

Currently Nat is making me practice how to walk around the room itself. It's my day 9 at the hospital and I'm so tired of being in this itchy and sticky place, not that I am happy the people I want around but..

It's still doesn't feel like.. 'Home'

"Careful!" I was silenced out of my thoughts hearing my best friend besides me.

She held onto my waist and my left hand above her shoulder for support.

The wound in my lower abdomen is still not healed until I can fully walk proper or..even get discharged is a big commitment.

Lucky Grey got recovered soon.

I rolled my eyes at the thought while I chuckled.

"What's so funny huh?" She asked making me sit down on the bed.

"Nothing.. Just some random stuff" I said looking at her as she passes me the water bottle.

"By the way, I've heard there's a terrace in this hospital from where we can watch the clear sky... " She said sitting down besides me. I looked at her eagerly.

"You mean.. " I faded my statement.

"Yas! We should" Which She finished.

"Geez. Who are you? Where my old grumpy Nat?" I asked as she hit my arm laughing.

"I'm a patient you can't hit me ma'am" I warned looking into her deep eyes. She glared back.

As we both laughed, onto some inside jokes.

The door opened to seeing a bright face, I smiled.

"Mum" She walked over to me and hugged as both.

"How are my two angels?" She asked cupping both of our faces.

"You mean one" Natasha said smirking at me. I glared her.

"Oh come on, you both are equal to me" She said and sat down on the chair.

"So tell me what gossip was going on here? Nothing to hide ya girls" Mom said smirking at me. I scoffed.

"Hey! Mom there's probably nothing. What could it be?" I asked making a thinking face.