Date(Part 2)

Jin Pov:

Smut smut smut ahead.

"No more talking." Taehyung say, as he crush his mouth against mine

"Mmph...".

He's tugging at my t-shirt and as soon as he pulls that off, he gets started on my pants. Unbuttoning and pushing them down.Kicking them away as I step out of them. His face is set. His eyes are intense. They're more intense than ever. They are on fire. He has his hands around my neck and in my hair. He's kissing me like a man who's dying of thirst. He kisses me until I feel like I'm liquid. My head rolls back when he lets go of my neck. I feel loose and unhinged. I feel hot. Like I have a fever. I feel good where he's touching me. Every part that he's not touching feels like it's screaming.

Something unexpected seemed to clear away between us, and, for a second, it seemed there is absolutely no difference of age between us, just two men kissing, and even this seemed to dissolve, as I began to feel we were not even two men, just two beings. I love the night-light, sound of moans mixed with sound of waves.

My hands are quivering as I try to open his fly. They're shaking so much, I can't get it undone. He took my wrists, holding them gently. His hands are steady. Unwavering. Firm

He stands for a second. Watching me. His eyes move lazily over my body. He unbuckles his belt and pulls it free.I watch intently, as he slowly unbuttons and unzips. He does it slowly. Slowly. So slowly.

Don't tease me.

"Uhhhh." I moan in frustration, pressing my head back, into the pillow beneath me.

My breathing is loud now. I can hear it. My heart, too. It's pounding. It's pounding so hard.

"Take it off,take it off, or I'm going to tear it off you."

Taehyung smiles slowly. His mouth curls up on one side.He pushes his jeans down. He's not wearing anything else. His dick springs free.He crawled over to me on bed.

I wrap my arms and legs around him and I pull him towards me. I crush him to me. I moan instantly from the heat of his body against mine

"Don't make me wait." I whisper, reaching down and trying to grope him. He catches my wrists and pins them down at the side of my face.

"I know what I'm doing,trust me"he murmurs, into my ear.

When he says it, he smiles at me in a way that's so sexy, if I didn't already love him, that smile would have done it.

He kisses my neck. It's torture. He works his way down quickly. He tortures my nipples, my chest, the sides of my belly. He tortures me everywhere. He tortures me just enough. Not too much. Just the right amount to make me loose reason. Every flick of his tongue making me moan so loudly.

I felt him slip down the bed. He  brushed  my cock with his palm before taking it in his mouth.

"Nnngg." I moan, as I raise my hips to grind up against him. I'm beside myself. My body is moving on its own. Rolling. Rocking. My hips have a life of their own.I pulled his hair unconsciously.

He then stopped. "I will go bald at this rate. "

"If you stop I will kill you !!".I pushed his mouth back on my cock. He keep bobbing his head and making slurping sound. I can't help but wonder how he is so good at this.

He keep pushing me over edge and then withdraw. I feel like I will die from this torture.

He leans over and grabs the lube from his jeans pocket. He pauses, "Do you want me to use a condom?"

I blushed, "No-o".And that asshole smirked.

He then moves slowly. Softly. The first time he touches my hole, I buck my hips to meet him. They jerk up involuntarily. He keeps his touch soft. Stroking, nudging, teasing. I throw my head back and groan loudly in raring frustration. I'm frantic now. Completely wild. He understands as he presses one finger into me. It give me instant relief but it also makes me want more.

He gives me one more finger.I'm clawing at the sheets, thrashing.At last, he pulls his fingers out of me.

I watch as he strokes his cock slowly as he lubes it up. He rubs himself against my opening. He swipes past it once. Twice. The next time, he pushes in.

"Hyung you can scream no one is here" he says, stroking my thigh. Its like someone opened valve, I started screaming with pleasures.

He holds back a little, pulling back a little every time I pull him in.Then he is totally inside me.Pure pleasure flows through me. It floods my body.

He looks at me with soft eyes, as he falls forward, covering my mouth with his.

I wrap my arms and legs around him again. I grind up against him. It feels better than anything I have ever felt.  I feel hot everywhere he's touching me and he's touching me everywhere. Everywhere. My hips rock in time with his. They rise as he thrusts. They rise to meet him

His eyes are dark. They are on fire and soft at same time.

Taehyung whispered, "I love you!"

"I love you, too,".

The second he said that,I cracked open. I explode.I spasm helplessly.

I feel his thrusts become harder and faster, his jaw clenches and his hands dig into my hips. His dick swells and pulses and then shoots, spraying hotly inside me. His head flies back and every muscle in his body contracts

He pulls out slowly, carefully. I shudder as his head slips out.

He collapses onto me, lying beside me with one arm and one leg holding me down.

"Are you okay?"

His head is raised, his eyes are big and filled with concern.

"Honestly it was fucking amazing. I've never felt anything like it. It didn't even just feel amazing...it felt right.".I pulled his head down and give him a quick peck on his lips.

"I know what you mean. We should have done this long time ago.Today we will make up for all lost time"

Taehyung had been smiling for so long he was sure that his face would ache in the morning.

And my ass.

We both forgot we are on beach.

Also that next day, we have to leave this heaven and go to back to our life back at Seoul.