Chapter 26

SAM'S Pov

I head back to find Alpha Moon and his son glaring at me.

Suddenly a hard slap landed on my face. I winced at the impact.

"How can you be so heartless. You ordered the doctor to treat Future king first knowing that Rossy needed the treatment more than him." it was Rossy's friend.

She was going to slap me again but his mate pulled him away.

"Sam I never excepted this from you. She saved more than hundreds of life and when she needed treatment you asked the doctor to treat Roy fast knowing that he was already healing." it was mom who was crying.

"She can be the reason Roy got hurt. Why can you never see the alternative side."I said to mom. I was still trying to be calm but It was fucking hard.

"Alpha Roy has gained conscious." A nurse informed us.

Alpha moon came forward to speak to Jonathon. "How is she?"

"Sorry Alpha her wolf is not healing her. The amount of silver in her body is not helping either. She just slipped into coma. We have to wait for few more hours to make her stable." Jonathon sighed.

I walked towards Roy's room. He was sitting his back pressed to pillow.

"How is rossy?"he asked. I snickered. First question Rossy.

"She is still unstable." King answered.

"I really owe her my life." He said. I looked at him. " If she had not come in proper time to help me I would have got killed by the rogues." He sighed.

Shit. I walked towards the door of the room.

"Sam wait where are you going."Aunt asked.

Dad explained him what had happened.

Roy was furious after hearing this. He tried to come towards me but doctor pulled him back and saying he needs some hours rest. Then he will be discharged.

 I ran away from infirmary. Axy has shut me out.

I can't be with her. Her carefree nature reminds me so much of Nancy.

I went towards the graveyard and sat near her.

"You know sis, I found my mate. Everyone is saying she is not like her but tell me can I let her in. I am a heartless monster. She will only get hurt if she will try to get near me. She is very beautiful and kind just like you. But I can't love her. She reminds me so much of you but She is not you. I will be back I can't stay here any longer." I am sorry Rossy but next time we will meet you will be no longer my mate.

We will be strangers because.

I am going to Reject you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want to slap myself for writing this but a story needs some Drama. 

Who are missing Ruby?? 

Ruby had still shut down Rossy hence she does not know what rossy is going through but don't worry she will be back.  

Roy has royal blood and also the future king hence his body could handle some amount of silver. but rossy is just a regular wolf and the knife was stuck in her side while running away from the rogues. therefore she needed immediate treatment.

keep on reading to find out what will happen next..

Will Sam reject Rossy?

Ti amo my readers

Ciao