Chapter Fifteen

Zaiden's POV

It's been almost four weeks now and nothing have been more perfect, but really what could be? Auria was more free spirited and I like seeing her happy I could see her true self shinning through and I love that. We have gotten so much closer in the past four weeks I didn't even think it was possible.

Let me tell you she has a drop dead voice for singing I caught her singing one day and I was fucking mesmerized by her voice, and don't even get me started on her cooking, absolutely amazing.

I've gotten to know so much about her and I appreciate that she is trying to let me in. I don't even waste time in clubs on Friday nights anymore instead when I'm done at the base I head straight home and Asher and Noah hasn't gotten over the teasing aspect of life as yet because 'they're oh so tough rock hearted best friend is falling in love'.

I don't know who in their right mind would be friends with them but I guess we were destined I fucking hate them but at the same time it doesn't mean I wouldn't ruin someone's life for them.

Anyways, don't be believing shit that comes out their mouth, I mean I do care for Auria and I wanna make her the happiest person ever but love is a bit on the stronger side of feelings... Fuck this don't listen to my stupidity either I'm trying to convince myself not to think I'm in love but I know the truth.

We've spent all the time together and sleep in each others bed, went on walks, went out shopping everything, you may as well say we're married I've never felt this way about anyone and even though I'm telling myself otherwise I believe I can only deny that for so long.

"....Sir?" came Roslyn's voice bringing me from my thoughts and I look up at the blonde girl as she speaks "you have a meeting in ten" she says with a smile and I nod at her. It was 2:30 and I'm dying to get this day over with so I can head home, I'm really tired plus I miss Auria's presence and warmth.

I got my things that I'll need walking out of my office and closing the door behind me as Roslyn came forward and we walk to the conference room where the meeting was being held. I got in and took my seat as did Roslyn and the meeting carried on.

********

Well that was lame, People often say I have dad's business/work habits and I say I don't know about that, see dad would ask for an amount or give an offer on how much of a business percentage he wants but with me I usually just give them what amount I see fit and if they don't pay back on time I'll deal with it my way while still getting to take over their business and other things that might be of interest to me.

Don't get me wrong, it's just that I'm very protective of my wealth hence why I'm picky with who I give money to which is one of the hardest part about this whole job. Because sometimes people really need it but I can't help everyone and I had to learn that the fun way.

"Sir, since tomorrow is Friday do you want me to send whatever work you have left?" Roslyn asks as I was about to walk out "yes, please do that" I tell her going to my office. I grab my case putting some files in it and getting my jacket heading out an to my car.

I was gonna make a stop at the pent house as I needed somethings from there so I would probably be late for dinner as I'm sure I'll get home after 6pm so I decide to give Auria a call to inform her.

I pulled out the parking lot of the company and got on the road calling her number from the car.

"Hello?" came her soft voice as she picks up "hi baby" I say with a wide smile on my face I just love to hear her voice "hi..." she says and I can tell she's blushing. "I just wanted to inform you that I'll be late so please don't wait for me to have dinner okay" I tell her and she sighs "I'll wait for you to get here, how long will this be?" she asks and I smile even more at the fact that she doesn't want to eat without me. "I'll be there the latest 7pm" I say chuckling "fine I'll wait then" she says "okay, even if you don't wanna have dinner please have something now so you won't be hungry by the time I'm there" I tell her and I could hear her silent laugh, "of course, I wouldn't want you worried " she says and I hummed laughing "by the way all my socks are in the laundry so I took some of yours" she tells me giggling and it was so cute I had to smile "that's okay little one, you go get something now okay" I say "okay bye" she tells me happily "bye" I say before ending the call.

God this girl has no idea the effect she has on me, from the day she came into my life I changed and there's no possible reason for that but she is like the light I was looking for at the end of the tonnel only I wasn't looking for it, it found me.

I don't think I can ever not be with her she has a hold on me, you know wrapped around her tiny fingers and she doesn't even know it.

I've gotten so attached to this girl and I don't know why but I always trust my instincts it always pay me well in the end when I do, but only if she knew.

I pulled into the garage of the pent house and got out the car walking to the elevator, I got on and went to the top floor and got off as soon as the doors opened. This place had so many things that happened in it it's draining, I'm well aware that it was all my choice and I don't regret doing anything that I did in the past, but if I do that now I'm afraid of what the results will be hence why I stay at the palace. I do trust myself but you never know with stress and alcohol.

Walking up the stairs I got to my office and got the files I'll need for monday has I've got an important meeting with an apparently important guy from Germany, we'll see how important he is on monday when he's in my office.

That's one of the best things about being the boss, and what some entrepreneur don't know is that no matter who's territory you're in you are to still be a boss because once you let someone be little you you're not coming back from that, and if it's one thing I know and it's that they don't know that so I automatically always have control over every situation whether it be they come to us or I go to them.

Once I've got the file I walk back down stairs and to my bedroom grabbing a suitcase and filling it with what I want from here as I didn't feel like coming back anytime soon, I mean this is my favorite place in the world but Auria has slowly became more important to me than anything or anyone else possible and I feel like that'll change if I stay here so no thank you I'd rather be there with her.

After I finished with packing I look over the place once more making sure I wasn't missing anything. I grab the suitcase from the bed walking out and back to the elevator heading down to the garage.

I got the suitcase in the back of the car and got in starting the engine and pulling out of there. I check the time to see it was only 5:43pm...right... now for another two hours of driving.

The roads are lonely at one point and festive at the next, people never seem to stop living which is good. It's great to see people being free and not caring about the world around them or the fact that they have to get back to a normal living the next day.

Life is a whole ass cycle on it's own and if you're not careful I'm sure you might get lost in that constant turn of life. Being grounded and on your feet in this world is more work than just living on it own especially if you have whatever title you may be carrying.

I got so lost in thought driving but I mean who wouldn't, the night is really silent and the only sound that could be heard is that of my car and obviously my thoughts from inside my head.

Soon I turn onto the road leading to the palace and I was honestly ready to eat and take a shower and cuddle with Auria and sleep. The gate opens once I was close enough and I drive through stoping at the front door.

I got out grabbing my case and jacket going inside to be met with both Genevieve and Alejandro which I greeted I allowed her to take my jacket and case and I informed Alejandro of the suitcase in my car so he could go and get it.

"Sir, there's someone here to see you" Genevieve says and I sigh who could this possibly be I was really not in the mood for Asher or Noah right now, "where?" I asks and she nods to the living room so I went there expecting to be met with either of my best friends or both but instead "Chloe?".

___________________________________________________

A//n

Yasss!! I'm so sorry for the late update you guys was a bit caught up yesterday😊

Why do you think Chloe is there?🤔🤔👇

Hope you enjoyed💙💛

Love you butterflies🦋🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤