Chapter 14: The Trip

Back to reality~

(Y/N)'s POV
Kanato finished his story with tears dripping down his face. I could only hug him and comfort him. "I was such a jerk!" He said and cried even more.

"I think even though Azusa may not be here anymore, I'm sure he still wants you to be happy so please smile" I said while drawing circles into his back.

He smiled sadly and sobbed. "Well, thank you so much, (Y/N). Shall we go home?" He asked and I nodded. Kanato walked me back to Ray's mansion.

"Well, this is where we must part ways" Kanato said and i nodded. "Try to get a goodnight rest, alright?" I said and he nodded.

I walked to the door and unlocked it. Ray was sitting on the couch and I decided to scare him a little. I tiptoed towards him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Boo!" I said.

"What took you so long to come back?" Ray asked, annoyed. "W-well, I was hanging out with Kanato" I said. "Ah, that cheerful blonde haired guy" Ray said and I nodded.

"Well, lets go to bed...the beach trip is tomorrow" Ray said and I looked at him in shock. "You forgot about it...didn't you?" Ray asked asked and I nodded shyly.

"Well, you're sleeping with me tonight since we havent spend that much time" Kanato said and pulled me into his room.

He began to unbutton his clothes and I shyly looked away. "Heh, you can change in the bathroom...I have already brought ine of your pajamas here with me" Ray said and handed me my pajamas.

I walked into his bathroom to change and walked back out after I'm done. He was shirtless and laying in bed, waiting for me. "W-where are your clothes?" I asked and he sighed.

"I sleep without shirts" Ray said and pulled me into his chest. He felt so warm. He whispered "goodnight, cutie" into my ears and cuddled me to sleep.

My eyelids became heavier and I yawned and began to fall asleep as well.

The next day~
I woke up and tried to get up but a strong arm pulled me back. "Ray....we have to get up for the class trip..." I mumbled out and he sighed. "Fine...don't be too long...I'll be waiting at the car...be ready in an hour.." Ray said and I hurriedly went to my room.

I packed some clothes and other stuff in my suitcase since the trip is 5 days, 4 nights. After packing them, I took a quick shower and changed into my clothes.

Pick an outfit~

After changing, i rushed downstairs and walked to the carpark

After changing, i rushed downstairs and walked to the carpark. "Ah, just I'm time. Lets go" Ray said and the driver started driving once we got in.

We arrived at school and I quickly got out. Ray was once again surrounded by fans and he clinged onto me. We rant through the hallways into our class and sighed heavily once we safely got in there.

"Ah you two are just in time!" The teacher siad and we sat on our seats.
"Anyways, we will be staying at a chalet for the next five days. I hope you all remember to bring some money and sunscreen" the teacher said before leading us out to the field.

We all entered the bus and Ray sat next to me. Xander and Kanato were sitting behind us while Celine and Daphne were sitting in front of us.

I looked out the window as the bus started moving. "Hey, kitten. I hope you enjoy this trip" Ray smiled and I smiled back.

I started feeling sleepy again and slept on Ray's shoulder. He smiled and ran his hand through my hair.

Timeskip~
We finally arrived at the beach and went to the chalet first. After checking in, Ray went to the check-in desk. He said some stuff to the worker and after a while, he walked back to me.

"What happened?" I asked. "Oh, instead of living in some regular rooms for five days, I bought us the VIP room" Ray said.

My group of friends which was kanato, xander, celine and Daphne came to us. "I can't wait to see our room!" Celine and Kanato exclaimed.

"Well, which floor are you guys staying in?" Xander asked. "We're staying at the top floor" Ray answered. "Huh? But that's for VIPS only...its so expensive...oh wait...yeah...you can afford it" Kanato said.

"Well, let's go to our rooms. We'll see you guys later at dinner" Celine said and pulled Daphne with her.

"Let's go to our room too" Ray says and we waited for the elevator. "Omg! Its Ray!" A girl in the elevator said.

"Ray! Please sign my notebook!" Another girl said and went near him. He sighed and signed it while flashing them a fake smile.

"Oh...who is that?" The first whispered to the second girl. "Must be his assistant or something...." She whispered back.

As well arrived at the top floor, we got out and walked to our room. "Wow! Its so big and beautiful!" I shouted and began running around.

Ray chuckled and hugged me from behind. "It even has a beach view and a pool!" I exclaimed excitedly.

(Just replace the city view with a beach view instead)

(A/N: I want to write one more chapter but my fingers are killing me...so I have to postpone the fifth chapter tomorrow...sorry...)