Chapter 58

Ciao!!

I don't really know what's happening in this chapter... but I hope you'll like this.

It's a long chapter by the way.

Chapter Start!

Two days later~ Sunday

1st pov:

I woke up to the ungodly hour of 5 am only to feel like sh*t. I woke up with the painful cramping of my abdominal area. Yeah, you guessed it right. I have my period. I begrudgingly got off my bed and went to the bathroom to put some pads/tampon on before walking back to sleep.

But just as I was about to get back and lay on my bed to return sleeping, I notice that red blood stain on my bed covers. "...Auugghh" I groaned. 'Why didn't I notice this earlier?! Then does that mean...' I didn't continue my thoughts as I put my hand on my butt area to feel if there's also a blood stain. 'Of course there is! How would it stain the bed if there wasn't?'

"Jeez, Y/n. Why are you so stupid?" I said as I went and remove the bed covers first then chage my short/pajamas before putting the cover in the washing machine. "Haa~ Guess there's no going back to bed now." I walk towards the living room and lay on the couch with my stomach facing down.

While laying face down, y/n thought about everything that happened within this month. The conflict with the Black Dragons, Taiju and Mitsuya's peace pact, and the attempt to take Baji's life. Y/n unknowingly fell asleep on the couch while thinking.

.
.
.
.
.

3rd pov:

She woke up two hours later when she heard her doorbell ringing. "Coming! Gosh, stop pressing the f*cking button already!" Y/n said while shouting at the end in annoyance. She grumpily opened her door and said, "What.", in a sharp tone, clearly not in the mood to socialize with evolved monkeys this early in the morning.

"Wow. Good morning to you too." Mikey said as soon as he saw his girlfriend's appearance. "What got you so prickly so early?" He continued as he invited himself inside with Y/n hopelessly closing the door.

"I'm in paaiinn~" Y/n whined while groaning every now and then from the painful cramps.

At her words, Mikey immediately became serious as he whip his head towards Y/n and quickly approach her. He held her shoulders with both hands and said, "Who hurt you, Y/n? Tell me and I'll beat whoever that b*stard is.", in a protective manner.

"Huh? No, no. It's just... I'm in that time of the month, y'know?" Y/n explained as she removed Mikey's hands on her shoulders and sit on her couch. Mikey followed after her and sat beside her and said, "What? What the hell are you talking about, Y/n-chin?", while furrowing his brows in confusion.

"I'm on my period, Idiot." Y/n said. Mikey uttered a "...heh?", clearly not knowing what she's talking about. His face still in confusion.

Seeing his expression, Y/n changed the subject and said, "Mikeeey~ Can you make me breakfast? I'm hungry." Y/n whined childishly.

Mikey was clearly enjoying this side of y/n. He gave her a few paths on the head as he said, "Sure, Y/n-chin!" A doting look on his face.

This made y/n cheer as she said, "Yay~ Thanks, hubby!", before giving him a kiss on his cheek. Mikey was stunned. He clearly was liking this side of his girlfriend. He wanted her to depend on her more and give her everything she wants. "Anything for my beautiful wifey~" Mikey replied as he proceeded to go to her kitchen to cook her some breakfast.