Chapter 26 - lots of new things

Harry's POV
     School has gone by so slowly without Louis. He was way too busy to chat and now it's lunch time and he's out with Niall practicing. I went to our usual table where Zayn and Liam were already there but they said they were both going out and just wanted to let me know. That was really sweet of them and I think they were going on a double date so I definitely didn't wanna tag along even though they offered. So I've just been wondering the halls doing nothing.

I've heard a lot more talk about the, "does the little one with the cheekbones know the prince is in love with him?" thing. It's like every other person is talking about it. And I promise me and Louis will be talking about it soon as well.

"Hi Harry," I hear someone greet.

I turn towards the voice to see it's a random person, "Hi," I wave.

They smile and wave back before walking away. Well that was fucking odd.

"Hey Harry! How are you lad?" I hear another unfamiliar voice greet.

I turn to them and sure enough I don't know them, "I'm good, how are you?"

"Great! You're always so polite," they smile and then walk away just like the first person.

Are they joking? Like are they making fun of me in a really passive aggressive and friendly way? Honestly I don't really care. This is quite nice and it's better then being ignored.

After that I talked to a lot of random people, who's names I somewhat remember, I had to write them all down, but they were all really nice to me. They seemed to enjoy talking to me as well and it was just a really great experience. Well shit, things are really starting to look up.

"Harry?" I hear someone say.

I turn around and smile at them like I've been doing, only this time, this person looks familiar, "Hello," I greet.

"Hi," they smile looking relieved.

"You kind of look familiar," I can't help but say.

"Oh yeah, um," she looks down at the ground, "I was the girl who tried to talk to you a few weeks ago."

Ohhh! I vaguely remember her being the girl that came up to me the morning I met Louis.

"Right, I kind of remember that. Sorry if I came off a bit," I gesture with my hand trying to think of the right word, "you know."

She laughs a little, "Yeah it's okay."

There's an awkward pause before I reach out my hand, "I'm Harry Styles by the way."

"I know," she smiles and then takes my hand, "I'm Taylor Swift," we shake hands.

Thank god she introduced herself. I literally had no idea what her name was and she already knew mine so it would have been really awkward for me to ask.

"Anyways Harry, I tried to do this the last time we talked but I got scared away," she chuckles, "But I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time."

"Um sure. I'm not busy this afternoon, would that work for you?"

"That sounds great! I'll see you then," she beams before she walks away.

I'm meeting new people left and right it seems, so I might as well hang out with them. You know, make some friends.

- :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :)

"Harry!" Louis screams once he sees me.

He runs up and jumps into my arms. He wraps his arms tightly around my neck while I keep a tight grip around his waist and lift him up so his feet are off the ground.