03: make up or make out

"First of all I'm not your babe anymore", you said fiercely trying to keep your composure and moved your thigh away from him.

He raised his eyebrows and a wily look flashed in his eyes.

"I'm not so sure about that", he said shifting in his seat to have a better view at you, "as far as I remember we never did break up, right?"

You thought about it shortly and realised he was right. After your last fight you did make up again and got back together. And then you just drifted apart.

So basically he still was your boyfriend- or rather fiancé.

But that doesn't mean he had the right to call you by a pet name in a conversation after one year of no phone calls, messages or any kind of communication.

"Well yes...but no", you said panicking as the smirk returned on his face.

"And I also think that this is the engagement ring I gave you about two years ago", he remarked slowly reaching out for your hand to give you the chance to pull away but you didn't. You couldn't.

He engulfed your hand with his big hand and brushed his thumb over the cold material of the silver ring and then over your fingers.

"Is there a reason why you never took it off?", he asked in a low voice.

He stared directly into your eyes searching for any kind of reaction while asking you this difficult question.

And he got a reaction. You broke the eye contact because you had to look away. You had to look away because you couldn't lie to his face.

"No, there isn't. I just think it's pretty", you answered but it sounded quite pitiful.

He let go of your hand and you heard a rustling noise next to you as he moved closer to you leaning forward.

"Look at me, Y/N", he demanded.

The sound of your name rolling off his tongue immediately made you turn your head to him.

He hadn't called you by your name ever since... all this started between you.

He pierced you with his almost jet black eyes and moved even closer making you want to back off so you wouldn't cave in. But you couldn't move, you were frozen on the spot.

"Don't lie to me. Look into my eyes and tell me the truth", he said in a determined tone, "I'll know if you lie."

You knew he would. So you rather stayed quiet than admitting that you missed him like crazy and just wanted to be in his arms again. You couldn't tell him that.

Otherwise you'd end up in the same place like a year ago. And it wasn't a place you'd like to go back to. It was dark, cold and mostly lonely.

"Tell me why my ring is still on your finger."

He was so close now that you could feel the heat coming from his body on your skin. It made you pretty nervous and your heart beat pick up.

"Because... I can't let go", you admitted hesitantly and lowered your gaze right after you said those words. It took you so much courage.

You didn't know what to expect but everything else other than what he did next.

He placed his bent fingers under your chin and made you lift your head guiding your face towards his. Closer and closer until your lips touched.

You let it happen, you didn't resist. You needed this. You wanted this. Although your mind told you it was wrong.

His lips moved gently against yours as he cupped your cheek in his hand to keep you even closer to him.

You felt how you lost yourself more and more in the incredible sensation of his soft lips on yours, you missed so much, that you lost your balance and had to put your arms around his neck for support.

He used the sway of your movement to deepen the kiss. He snaked his arms around your waist while he carefully added tongue to the kiss.

With every second that you stayed in contact you became weaker and let him take control. You parted your lips and moulded into the kiss.

He tightened his grip around your waist and pulled you over the centre console to him.

Your leg hit the gear shift and your knee the steering wheel but in the end you straddled his lap.

By the time you didn't- couldn't hold back anymore. This euphoric, tingling and arousing feeling was too addictive. It was like an addict tasted their drug again from which they tried to get clean from.

You ran your fingers through his thick, black curls while you tasted him on your tongue and he roamed his hands all over your side.

The moment your shirt slipped up a little too far, he touched your bare hip with the palm of his hand. Skin on skin.

And it hit you like a lightning bolt, an electric shock induced by the skin contact.

What the hell were you doing?

You couldn't just kiss and make out like nothing ever happened. Both your future, happiness and sanity was on the line.

You broke the kiss and stared at him horrified with wide eyes, red lips and a rapid rising and falling chest.

"This is wrong", you whispered before you snapped out of it, reached for the handle of the car door and got out of there as fast as possible.

You ran to your house and rang the doorbell frantically just to get inside and escape this situation.

You forgot about everything else and left a smirking Jungkook behind in his car. He knew he got you right in the palm of his hand.

Five minutesa later you realised your mistake.

The doorbell rang and your mum opened up greeting Jungkook cheerfully.

You thought about a way to flee but it was too late. The door was thrown open and Jungkook appeared in your room putting down your suitcase and handbag next to your bed.

"What did I tell you, babe?", he asked closing the door behind him and then strode towards you. You bit your lower lip but withstood his sharp glance.

He stood in front of you and lifted his hand to your throat. He searched your face for any kind of reluctance before he wrapped his hand slightly around your throat.

"I said. Don't. Run. From. Me."