libido

"Chaerin! you're going to be late!" her mother screamed from down the hall as Chaerin rushed to straighten her hair quicker if it was possible. still in her pyjamas and bearing an empty stomach, she decided to throw her hair into a bun instead of wasting her time before running into her room to change into clothes.

 still in her pyjamas and bearing an empty stomach, she decided to throw her hair into a bun instead of wasting her time before running into her room to change into clothes

"are you sure you don't want any breakfast?" her mom asked but before she could answer, the sound of a loud car horn outside her house made her sigh

"I'll have a massive lunch when I get home! sorry!" chaerin shouted before running out the door, slinging on her school bag filled with study materials.

the exam was to take place in the school's main hall and each student who was preparing to sit the entrance exam was to do at least 1 hour of supervised study in the school's library before sitting the exam.

"hey! are we late?!" she asked, rushing into the passenger seat after throwing her bag into the backseat beside haechan's

"we'll be ten minutes early, you okay?" haechan asked as he watched her catch her breath slowly. rushing around the house was surely making her blood pressure go up.

"yeah I...just missed my alarm" she said making him. as she strapped on her seatbelt, he placed a warm hand on her thigh and she leaned in to give him a quick peck on the lips before he began driving off.

"you're going to do so well babe, don't even stress" haechan said in the middle of the ride, noticing how she was mumbling things about gas exchange in cells over and over again to herself. he intertwined his fingers with hers before placing both of their hands on the gear and letting in rest in each other's hold. she swore she was going to melt away every haechan tightened his hand on hers without hurting her to change gears. the fact that he was steering with one hand itself was making her stomach become one big circus.

"how can you be so calm?" she asked, leaning her head onto the window, shifting slightly to face him as she began to admire his features rather than continue her last minute cramming methods.

"because I'm not cramming" he said with a smirk, glancing at her before returning his eyes back to the road

"cramming does help though" she said making him chuckle

"sweetheart, There's nothing you're going to learn in the next 2 hours that you haven't been learning for the past 2 years" he responded, squeezing her hand gently once again as he shifted to another gear

"you're hot" she said, without thinking as she felt herself become captivated by the smallest of movements. the way she would glance at her every now and then, the way his veins stuck out of his arms, the way his tongue played with the sides of his lips as he turned corners and most importantly, the way he took his time to tighten their hands and rub circles around her hand with his thumb as they approached the red lights. everything made her feel lucky, like she was the only girl in the world to be receiving such care. Haechan never hesitated to show her how much he loved her and she was grateful for that.

"are you done staring at me? we're here" haechan said with a smirk as he finished parking into the school's parking spaces before turning to look straight at her. she blinked her eyes once, then a numerous amount of times as she realised she had nearly fallen asleep looking at him.

"come here" haechan smiled as he slowly tugged on her hand, pulling her closer to his body before trapping her lips in a kiss, using his other hand to caress the side of her face.

they were soon interrupted as someone placed a knock on the window behind Chaerin, making them both jump in surprise

"do that shit later, I wanna see Chaerin!" Jaemin said with a sneaky smile as he glanced at haechan glaring at him as Chaerin giggled and exited the car.

"hey!" she said with a large smile. it was her first time seeing someone her age other than haechan for the past two weeks and she never got a chance to thank jaemin for checking if she was okay the last day she was in school.

"it's been so long! how are you? are you staying healthy? did you get some study done?" Jaemin asked like a mother as he enveloped her into a hug. she couldn't remember when they had grown this close, she could have sworn he hated her prior to this. but jaemin, just like renjun had grown closer to as he worried about her. he cared about her safety as if she was his own sister.

"yeah I'm all good!-"

"Chae!"

"Mark!!"

after meeting jaemin, mark, jeno and renjun, the six of them walked to the school library to sign in their attendance sheets and begin studying eventually. not only were people giving Chaerin looks but they were spreading rumours as they saw haechan's hand interlinked with hers, it never left her hand either.

____________________________________________

"I'm only going to the bathroom haechan!" Chaerin whined as haechan followed her through the school hallways to the ladies restroom.

"I don't care, I told you I'm not letting you out of my sight" haechan said, grabbing onto her hand as they treaded through the long corridors together

"are you going to follow me into the cubicles too?" she asked with a smirk

"hmm...I could if you have some other plans" he said as he reached his hand to her butt and squeezed it roughly making her jump and hit his chest

"your libido is unreal" she scoffed playfully before opening the doors of the ladies restroom

"my stamina is too" haechan replied with a wink as he slapped her ass before she could walk inside, making him chuckle at his own playful behaviour. he liked teasing her, especially in the moments where she thought she was in control.