Poetry (Pt.3)👑

❌WARNING❌
       -Mentions of past Self Harm.

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Dream lifts George up like it's nothing, hands finding their way under his butt. "You're actually horrible, have I told you before?" Dream laughs moving them back into the house. Going towards the staircase, placing kisses on George's neck. Hard bites being left on sensitive areas. George tilting his neck more to give him better access, Dream going up the stairs and down the hallway. "You're so pretty. My pretty baby, gonna be a good boy for me?" George nods at his words, tightening his arms around his neck. "C-Clay need you to know something before we d-do this," he says voice breathy and Dream opens his door with his foot. Walking into the room and laying him down onto the bed,  wasting no time in pulling off his jacket.

Connecting their lips in a chaste kiss, Dreams hands move under his shirt. George shocked at how fast he was taking this. Separating their lips, "n-need to tell you something Clay." He's once again ignored and remembers this is just sex for Dream. Its not a relationship or love or anything sweet, it's not what George wants. "Clay, stop." He pushes him and Dream looks at him like he's crazy, "what?" George takes a deep breath seeing the same Dream from days before, the same fuckboy. "You aren't listening to me," he says and Dream sighs "alright I'm listening." George feels the tears in his eyes, letting out a shaky breath. Dream grabs his shoulders smoothing his hands down his arms. "Please don't cry, please. I'm sorry, just got excited." George shakes his head knowing it's a lie and Dream leans in enough to kiss his cheek. Pulling him close enough he can pepper him in kisses, "tell me sweetheart. Tell me what's wrong."

"You just don't know a lot of s-stuff and I know you won't l-like my body. You're this handsome jock with no flaws and I'm stuck here with, with myself." He knows he's having a break down but Dream just wasn't ready to see him. He wasn't beautiful, not with what he'd done to himself. "I think you're perfect George, absolutely perfect." He gives his head a kiss and George tries to stop crying. "The o-only reason you're comforting m-me is because I'm a good fuck. You d-don't want anything with me. You're just gonna l-leave me, I know you are."

George feels his jacket pool around him, hands coming to hold onto his own shirt. "I don't do this, I don't s-sleep around. I date a guy and stick, I l-love. I can't do this, y-you don't feel anything for me. And I'm s-so stupid because I've liked you for so l-long. I tried so hard to get you to notice me, and now y-you have. All you want is my body." Dream shakes his head moving a hand up to run a gentle thumb over George's cheek. "No no, that's not all I want. You just have to trust me, please. Trust me?" He nods pushing his feelings into the small closet of his brain. Leaning back onto the bed, tilting his head, looking off into the distance. Dream leaning down to kiss at George's jaw. George closing his eyes and moving his hand to grip at the covers for dear life, his other hand laying firm on his stomach. Dream didn't care about what he wanted, he didn't care how he felt, he just wanted sex.

"George now I think I've done this enough to know you're not okay." He hasn't even noticed the tears still falling, opening his eyes again. Dream pulls him back up, staring into his hazel eyes. "Alright, George I can promise you that you make me feel a lot of things. I also thought this was stupid when it started but then I realised you bring a lot more to my life. You're sweet, caring, accepting, everything a person could possibly want. Everything I could want, and I promise this isn't just sex to me. I've had enough of it to know this is different, you're different." George wipes at his eyes, wondering if this was a common speech or he meant it. "Is this something you tell everyone?" Dream shakes his head grabbing one of George's hands, "I've not said anything like that for a long time."

George smiles holding his hand right back, seeing some hope. "If you mean all of that, you won't care if we don't take whatever this is to the next step. Right?" Dream nods letting out a sigh and George definitely sees more hope. "What was it you needed to tell me?" George remembers and pulls the jacket off of him completely, taking a deep breath. Flipping his arms over, eyes not looking. He feels hands grab his arms, thumbs running over some of the more prominent marks. "They are also all over my thighs and my stomach. I just thought I'd show you before you saw them by yourself. Most of them you can't see unless you're looking for them, others are big. Uh, the biggera ones are on my thighs." Dream nods slowly thumb running over a very prominent one on the middle of his wrist.