22: Dead end

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was now fuming in anger, witnessing that cocky face.

"Mr. Jeon. Why you're being like that?" Trying his hard to stay put, Taehyung sighed defeated. He knew he lacked in front of the male but he would fight.

Jungkook simply tilted his head, ready to hear more.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked again, irritated to the core.

"Leave her."

"I told you before, I can't. I like her." Taehyung quickly retorted with a frown.

"You're not on the stage of love, leave her before it gets difficult for you. Because, one thing is sure Kim, you can't have her. It's useless." Jungkook's tone held authority but Taehyung wasn't ready for this shi*.

"Listen, Mr. Jeon, it's my decision and my life. Why don't you just leave me alone?" Jungkook smirked and sighed.

"Kim, back away now.. or you'll regret it. So bad." Jungkook said through gritted teeth and for a second, Taehyung felt threatened by the tone. How dare he threaten him?

"You can't threaten me, Mr. Jeon. If you're this eager for her, ask her instead of pushing me away.!" Taehyung sort of snapped at the said male but quickly toned down when the other customers glanced over at them.

He rubbed his temple which was aching lightly. "Please, leave us alone." Jungkook just slammed his fist over the table and got up. He straightened his coat and turned back to leave.

"Keep my words in your mind, Kim. You'll definitely regret it." With that he left the cafe, leaving a fuming Taehyung behind.

After 10 or more minutes, Seoyun was back and then they both had a little talk before calling it a night.

_____

Mr. Park was going through the designs that Taehyung made for the project. He had his glasses slipped to the tip of his nose while a deep frown was settled on his forehead. The old man was deep in thought while observing the designs.

Taehyung was continuously biting his lips as he looked around the room to see the other designers.

"You made these all, Taehyung?" Mr. Park asked with the same frown. Taehyung nodded hesitantly.

"Amazing! These are really unique and best according to the theme." Mr. Park chirped excitedly showing the design to the others who were also amazed.

"We will vote and select the best designs before practically working on that." All agreed and Taehyung's designs were selected while others were said to work again. It means he was already done with his job and the work will get started soon on his designs.

The lad was so happy about his achievement that he was beaming.

The whole company again got busy with the new project that was based on Taehyung's designs while he himself was trying to help the others.