THIRTEEN

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

"BENNETT WHAT THE FUCK GO THAT WAY!!!" i screamed with all of my might

"BENNETT WHAT THE FUCK GO THAT WAY!!!" i screamed with all of my might. bennett who was running towards me stop abruptly, panicking on where to run. i slap my face out of frustration. not to mention there's a fucking hilichurls with red axe mitachurl running towards us.

"this not gonna end well." oz comment. "say things i dont know purple bird!!" i huffed, running back towards bennett and capture his hands before running away with fischl, oz and razor.

"why no fight?" razor ask quizzically. i pursed my lips, "razor, we made an agreements on not to fight. who knows we will end up getting chased by them." i said, taking my own time to breath properly.

after running far away, we rest under a small abandoned camp.

"well, that was totally a nice journey throughout the day~" fischl spoke. i honestly dont know if she was speaking in sarcasm or she just really appreciated getting chases by a big mitachurl carrying a big barring axe. i totally could handle hilichurls but miraculous with red axe? nah i'm totally calling for a grim reaper.

i also still doesn't have any weapon with me. my polearm was still with wagner. on how i manage to go out without weapon was, using fake puppy eyes to aether. i wagged my tail, begging him to let me go with bennett.

aether honestly speak with his face. i can see he looked at me with disgusted for showings my puppy eyes but hey, it worked. he let me go.

i also made an agreement not to fight right? i dont know i will ended up like that. i'm sure we avoided the hilichurls camp. i secretly glance at bennett, seeing his sullen face i didnt dare to blame him. NO I WILL NEVER BLAME THIS CUTIE.

"haha, yeah. totally a nice journey." i said with a smile that didn't reach my eyes.

idk if yall are wondering how we ended up that way, but lemme tell you.

we all just done with eating so we decided to go to dawn winery for a stroll, finally. we all totally use the right path and did not encounter with any hilichurls camp. as we all walked, we saw a few chests infront hidden behind a big rock.

bennett being the little cute adventurous boy, of course he wants to open it with fischl shrugging, saying she didn't care much while razor agreed, hoping there's a meat inside.

while i just stare at the multiple chests with suspicion. "that chests is SUS." seriously, everyone who saw the chests would thought it was suspicious. who the fuck left chests just like that? without any monsters guarding? yea that's BIG SUS.