4

"La Mia Fiamma (My flame), please open those pretty eyes of yours." Marcus' voice said making me wiggle. "Love, if you keep wiggle....you might not like what happens." Aro's voice said. I moved my head.....that's when I realized, I am still sitting in Aro's lap. I hummed before I rubbed my eyes open. I looked at Aro before I looked at my other mates. "We're here, Il Mio Fiore (My flower). We're in Seattle." Caius said. I rubbed my eyes again before Aro got up off of the chair with me in his arms. 

"I got you, my love," Aro said before I put my head back on his chest. I looked to see Marcus grabbing my bag before Aro and everyone made their way off of the plane. We all climbed into two different cars. Me and my mates in the backseat of the first car. Felix and Jane are in front of the first car. 

Felix is on the driver's side and Jane is in the passenger seat. Once everyone was safe in the car and once the doors were closed, Felix started the engine and drove away from the airport. "It's a three-hour drive. So, if you need to stop my Queen, just let us know." Felix said as he looked at me using the review mirror. I nodded my head, letting him know that I understood him. 

I put my head back on Aro's chest as I took a big breath. I slowly started to fall back asleep. I felt someone rub my back. I could feel vibrations from Aro's chest, telling me that he is talking to someone, but I can not hear anyone speaking. Soon everything turned into a dreamless sleep. 

====================================================

"Amber, love," Aro said. I slowly opened my eyes to see that we are two blocks away from the house. "We're almost to your place," Aro added before I rubbed my eyes, trying to make it so I wasn't too tired. Felix pulled up alongside the sidewalk of the house. I took a deep breath before the car was turned off. 

Caius climbed off of the car before everyone else slowly made their way out of the car. I took a deep breath of rain and dampness. "Felix, Alec, and Demetri........watch from the shades. Make sure there are no other vampires or wolves." Caius said before the rest of us made our way to the front door. 

I looked at my dad's police car before we walked closer to the house. The neighbor's dog started to bark some making me look over that way. That was before I looked at the house door. The door opened to show my worried and happy dad. "Fire bug." He said before he ran over to me. He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. I took in a deep breath, my lungs filling with the smell of his cologne and the smell of the beer that he drinks. 

"Where have you been? One minute you are in the house.....and one second you were missing." dad said as he put his head on top of mine. I took another big breath as pulled away. "Who are they?" Dad asked as he saw my mates and Jane standing there. 

"They were there when Bella left me, they were the ones that safely brought me home and guess what?" I asked my dad. He looked from my mates and looked at me. 

"What is it?" Dad asked. "The three men are the deans of a school that has a good gifted program." I said. He looked at me before looking back at them. "Please come on in.....we can talk in there." Dad said. I looked at my mates before we all walked into the house. We moved into the living room. I looked at the coffee table to see that my wallet is no longer there. 

I remember leaving it right there. I know I have short term memory losse, but I can swear that I left my wallet right there on the table. "I'm Charile Swan....Amber's dad." Dad said as he held his hand out to my mates. "I'm Aro Volturi, one of the deans." Aro said as he shook dad's hand. "Marcus Volturi, Aro's brother.....I'm also a dean of the school." Marcus said.